WGL X10 RF to USB PC Receiver Module
Improves Home Automation Response Times!
The W800 family of RF receivers are designed to receive X10 RF signals generated from various X10 products such as Palm Pad remotes, key chain remotes, Hawkeye motion detectors, and many, many other X10 RF devices.
The W800 then sends these commands directly to your computer's RS232 or USB port, depending on the model purchased. This allows your computer to receive X10 RF commands from remotes and motion detectors directly, without having to broadcast any power line commands, thus minimizing power line clutter and improving home automation response times by bypassing the usual power line delay.
To use the W800 you will need a dedicated computer (PC or Mac) to interpret the received commands.
- W800US module (310MHZ)
- Mounting bracket
- Coax cable
- USB cable
The W800 receives:
- All 256 house/unit code addresses
- All regular X10 RF commands (on, off, dim, brighten, etc.)
- Extended 32 bit RF commands, such as those transmitted by X10’s "Entertainment Anywhere" remotes and X10 security modules such as the DS10.
- Voltage: 7 - 12v DC, 120v AC to 9v DC, 60hz wall mounted supply included
- Controller Current: 20 ma
- Receiver Frequency: 310mhz
- Receiver Range: 100 ft line of sight (see what users are saying about range)
- House/Unit Codes and Supported Commands: all 256 addresses, basic commands (On, Off, Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off) and all extended commands/functions
- Data Output Format: RS-232, 4800 baud, 8 bit, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- Power: 3.5 mm plug (center +)
- RS-232: DB9 female DTE pinout TD, RD and SG
- Antenna: male F connector
- Size: 2.5" x 1.7" x 1.0"