WGL Rain8net Pro2 RS232 Sprinkler Expansion Module
Expands Your Rain8Net Pro2 System
This expansion controller allows you to control an additional 8 zones with your Rain8net Pro2 system. Unexpected rain? Don't waste water. Turn your sprinklers off right from your computer, your phone, or any other web-enabled device.
This is an 8-zone sprinkler controller module that is driven by a RS232 serial port. Each of the 8 outputs to the valves is protected against overloading by a self-resetting electronic fuse for enhanced dependability and performance. Each zone has an LED to indicate if it is running or idle, so you always know that your system is running smoothly.
- Control 8 additional zones with your Rain8net Pro2 system
- ON/OFF control of each valve at the Rain8 module itself
- No need to run back to a PC to turn a zone on/off
- All valve wires and connections are protected against lightning surges
- All RS232 and network connections protected against ESD and lightning
Additional units may be daisy chained to provide control and 24 VAC power to as many as 32 irrigation zones from a single COM port.
- 8 Zone Expansion Controller
- Network Cable
Rain8 Puts Sprinkler Control Back In Your Hands
Many people have given up on making changes to their sprinkler system. They leave it in the hands of the gardener. Some units on the market today are equipped with LCD displays, but they lack the ability to display the vital feedback and information that Rain8 provides. Advantages of using a Rain8 include: Program your schedule and zone run times with your PC or remotely over the Internet. Program complex schedules in a snap. Create a wireless system with the easy to use and inexpensive Palm Pad. Easily configure qualifying events. With Rain8, you're in control.
- Manufacturer Part #: 41017
- Rated Output: 24 VAC at 0.30 amps (300ma), per zone
- Outputs: 8
- Voltage: 24 to 27V AC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Controller Module Current: 30 mA
- Sprinkler Valve Voltage/Current: 24 VAC, 500 mA maximum
- Operating Temperature: 20 to 125 degrees F
- Connections: 12 plug-in terminal strip; RS-232 serial port
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.4 x 1 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year