WGL X10 RF Whole House Transceiver Module
No More Missed X10 RF Signals!
Looking for a high quality alternative to X10’s TM751 or RR501? Our WGV572A RF transceiver provides a professional alternative that not only receives all 16 house codes, but also provides greater reception range and more custom control. Because the WGV572A receives all 16 house codes, you can replace 16 normal TM751 transceivers with a single WGV572A!
How It Works
An internal 310Mhz receiver detects incoming RF signals generated by X10 compatible remote devices: palm pad remotes, key chain remotes, HawkEye motion detectors, and many others. These signals are filtered by an optional user defined list of allowed house and unit codes. The enabled signals are sent to a XPPSC05 power line interface module, which then broadcasts the X10 commands down the power line to receiving modules (X10 light switch modules, lamp modules, appliance modules, etc.).
- Transceiver Module
- Special Data Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Coax Cable
- RS-232 Cable
- Power Supply, 9VDC
Rain8 Puts Sprinkler Control Back In Your Hands
Many people have given up on making changes to their sprinkler system. They leave it in the hands of the gardener. Some units on the market today are equipped with LCD displays, but they lack the ability to display the vital feedback and information that Rain8 provides. Advantages of using a Rain8 include: Program your schedule and zone run times with your PC or remotely over the Internet. Program complex schedules in a snap. Create a wireless system with the easy to use and inexpensive Palm Pad. Easily configure qualifying events. With Rain8, you’re in control.
- Receives all 256 house/unit code addresses
- Optional external antenna package for extended range
- Custom house and unit code filtering via configuration program
- Filtering settings are not lost during power loss
- Volltage 7 – 12v DC 120v AC to 9v DC, 60hz wall mounted supply included
- Receiver Frequency 310mhz Receiver Range
- House/Unit Codes and Supported Commands: All 256 addresses, basic commands (On, Off, Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off)
- Connections Power 3.5 mm plug (center +)
- RS-232 for connection with PC to configure house code/unit code filtering (cable included) DB9 female DTE pinout TD, RD and SG
- Power Line Interface XPPSC05 not included (cable included) RJ11
- Antenna (V572A version only) male F connector