VeraSecure Z-Wave Home Controller
Goodbye Traditional Security Panel, Hello VeraSecure!
The VeraSecure Home Controller allows you to connect, control, and customize all the smart devices in your home, while providing a full-featured security system. Upgraded over Vera's previous controller models (VeraEdge and VeraPlus), this advanced smart home controller features a faster processor and more memory capacity to accommodate larger home systems. Furthermore, in addition to supporting Z-Wave (U.S.), Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth, it offers VeraLink compatibility and has a built-in Telit 3G module. It has a backup Li-ion battery (2400mAh/18Wh) and can manage up to 2,000 compatible smart devices. The VeraSecure is suitable for use as a new controller, or you may migrate an existing setup, such as your VeraEdge or VeraPlus configuration, onto the new controller.
- Supports Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and VeraLink devices
- Fast 880 MHZ Dual-Core MIPS SoC processor and doubled memory (512MB)
- Built-in siren alarm to alert neighbors and scare off intruders
- Works with up to 2,000 devices from all major brands
- Control all devices and view cameras from one app
- Create custom scenes and event sequences
- Compact design, easy to set up
VeraSecure is compatible with hundreds of smart security devices: sensors, cameras, door locks, and other home security and automation products from dozens of leading brands on the market, including Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Aeotec, and more. With VeraSecure you'll be able to receive notifications and alerts on your mobile device when sensors and other smart devices are triggered. Schedule your lights to automatically turn on before you enter your home or with a connected security camera watch and monitor what's happening in your home.
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
The VeraSecure Home Automation Controller gives users access to the advanced Vera UI7 app for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices (also accessible via PC), which makes initial setup, daily system control, and new device inclusion exceptionally easy. No monthly fees required!
The Vera UI7 Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface. Here, you can put your home in different modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation), view the status of all devices, monitor your home's energy consumption, and control any device(s) within the system. The dashboard is also customizable, so you can pin your most-used devices to the front for quick, easy access.
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Geofencing & Advanced Occupancy Sensing: Locate users based on cell phone location to know who is arriving/leaving and to set up automated events (i.e. turn your lights on as you get close to home).
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified, for example, when your children arrive home, motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also know as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The controller connects to your router (or other Internet source) via Wi-Fi or with the included Ethernet cable. It plugs into a power outlet using the included power supply. After the controller has been turned on, you can set it up through a free account at home.getvera.com.
The controller has three ports on the back: one power input, one Ethernet jack, and one USB port. Nine LEDs indicate status for Power, Internet, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Service, Zigbee, Bluetooth, and more.
- VeraSecure Home Controller
- SIM Card
- 2400mHh/18Wh Li-ion Battery
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection.
Vera: Smarter Home Control
Vera Control, Ltd is more than a home automation manufacturer with great products; it's a company on a mission – a mission to "make the connected world a simpler and more affordable place". Vera products are carefully developed to be energy-efficient, eco-friendly, and easy to use. With Vera Control, you are simply in control.
- Powered by an 880MHz Dual-Core MIPS SoC
- 128MB of flash memory and 512MB of RAM
- Z-Wave Plus (U.S.), ZigBee, Bluetooth, VeraLink, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part #: VeraSecure
- Dimensions: 8.86(H) x 5.79(W) x 1.89(D) inches
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus
- Warranty: 12 Months
- CPU: 880MHz Dual-Core MIPS SoC
- Flash Memory: NAND 128MB
- Memory: DDR3 512MB
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- WAN Port: Gigabit Ethernet
- Z-Wave Plus - 908.4 MHz U.S.
- ZigBee HA 1.2
- Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- VeraLink Proprietary 345MHz
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 12V/2.0A
Vera Smartphone App
Vera puts the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home – from the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.