VeraPlus Z-Wave Home Controller
DIY Home Controller with Multiple Protocols
Connect, control, and customize all the smart devices in your home with the VeraPlus Z-Wave Home Controller. Launched as a mid-range successor to Vera's previous, more basic model (VeraEdge), the upgraded VeraPlus home controller supports more communications protocols to integrate a wider range of devices. In addition to Z-Wave and Wi-Fi, it offers Zigbee and Bluetooth LE compatibility. It also features a faster processor and doubled memory capacity to accommodate larger home systems. The VeraPlus Z-Wave Home Controller manages up to 220 devices, and is suitable for use as a new controller, or you may migrate an existing setup, such as your VeraEdge configuration, onto the new controller.
- Supports Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE, and Wi-Fi devices
- Faster processor (800MHz) and doubled memory (256MB)
- Works with 1400+ devices from all major brands
- Control all devices and view cameras from one Z-Wave controller app
- Create custom scenes and event sequences
- Compact design, only 5 inches wide
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
The VeraPlus Z-Wave Advanced Home Controller gives users access to the advanced Vera UI7 Z-Wave controller app for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices (also accessible via PC), which makes initial setup, daily system control, and new device inclusion exceptionally easy. No monthly fees required!
The Vera UI7's Z-Wave controller app Dashboard brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface. Here, you can put your home in different modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation), view the status of all devices, monitor your home's energy consumption, and control any device(s) within the system. The dashboard is also customizable, so you can pin your most-used devices to the front for quick, easy access.
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Geofencing & Advanced Occupancy Sensing: Locate users based on cell phone location to know who is arriving/leaving and to set up automated events (i.e. turn your lights on as you get close to home).
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified, for example, when your children arrive home, motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. The VeraPlus Z-Wave Home Controller's Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The controller connects to your router (or other Internet source) via Wi-Fi or with the included Ethernet cable. It plugs into a power outlet using the included power supply. After the controller has been turned on, you can set it up through a free account at home.getvera.com.
The controller has three ports on the back: one power input, one Ethernet jack, and one USB port. Seven LEDs indicate status for Power, Internet, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Service, Zigbee, and Bluetooth.
- VeraPlus Home Controller
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection.
Vera: Smarter Home Control
Vera Control, Ltd is more than a home automation manufacturer with great products; it's a company on a mission – a mission to "make the connected world a simpler and more affordable place". Vera products are carefully developed to be energy-efficient, eco-friendly, and easy to use. With Vera Control, you are simply in control.
- Powered by an 800MHz MIPS SoC
- 128MB of flash memory and 256MB of RAM
- Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE, and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part #: VeraPlus
- Dimensions: 7.71(H) x 5.00(W) x 1.29(D) inches
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee, Bluetooth
- Warranty: 12 Months
- CPU: 800MHz MIPS SoC
- Flash Memory: NAND 128MB
- Memory: DDR3 256MB USB
- Port: 1 USB 2.0
- WAN Port: 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Z-Wave Plus
- Bluetooth LE
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 12V/1A
Vera Smartphone App
Vera puts the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home – from the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.