UCS Vega Window Motor System, AC
Electric Chain Actuator
Vega-RF motor - electric chain actuator by UCS, in AC. This model includes a built in cable to connect directly to the UCS rain sensor (sold separately).
- For skylights, awnings or hopper windows.
- Connects direct to sash; no operator needed as with other brands.
- Double-link stainless steel chain with chrome-plated brass terminal.
- Chain electronically self-adjusts for proper closing at installation.
- Operate several openings simultaneously by wiring motors in parallel.
- Standard Pivoting brackets are included for easy installation.
Rain Sensor Sold Separately
Available Colors: White, Grey or Black
UCS Vega Motor System
The UCS Vega Motor System is ideal for skylights, awnings or hopper windows. The motor connects directly, easily to sash; no operator needed as with other brands. The chain is double-link, all stainless steel, and centered in case; chain terminal is chrome-plated brass. It can be easily built-in into the frame of curtain walls. Stopping in closed position is regulated by internal limit switch. The motor stops in intermediate positions in case of overload.
- Voltage supply: 100-240Vac ±10% (U.S. house current compatible)
- Watts rating: 36 watts at 120 volts; 34.5 watts at 230 volts
- Amp rating: 0.3 amps at 120 volts; 0.15 amps at 230 volts opening: opens 12" (300 mm) maximum chain stroke
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 1-1/4"W x 17-3/4" L (45 x 32 x 450 mm)
- Force: 55 lbs. (250 N) in push and pull, see page H-16
- Speed: approximately 0.35" (9 mm) per second
- Min. height: minimum 10" sash height if using pivoting brackets; Minimum 35-1/2" (900 mm) if brackets are not used
- Remote: Vega RF has remote control with 3V lithium battery
- UL listing: UL listing approval pending, CE rated