Universal Devices Z-Wave Plus/IR PRO ISY Smart Home Automation Controller
Command Z-Wave and IR Devices
Take control of Z-Wave and IR compatible devices with the Universal Devices Z-Wave Plus/IR PRO ISY Smart Home Automation Controller. This intelligent system (ISY) automation controller is capable of supporting up to 1024 devices, scenes, schedules, and programs, allowing it to operate advanced or expansive automation control or security systems. Set up timer and custom event triggers, as well as monitor and control all compatible devices in your home or office from any web browser.
- Supports 1024 Devices/Scenes and controls up to 1000 configurable programs
- Compatible with Z-Wave Plus and IR devices
- Command smart light switches, smart locks, sensors, thermostats, and more
- Integrated energy usage sensor for easy energy reporting
- Onboard real time clock tracks scheduled events and measures sunrise/sunset
- Remote configuration via web browser or mobile apps
- Native Integration with ELK M1 Security Systems
- Optional integration with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT
The ISY Smart Home Automation is a locally stored automation controller. While remote configuration and management is possible via web browsers or mobile applications, all memory and data is stored locally on the device. This ensures all programmed devices, scenes, and events can continue to operate even if the ISY's ethernet connection is temporarily disconnected. No dedicated computer is required to operate the ISY controller, simply connect it to your router and login via a mobile app or web browser.
In order to access cloud based services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or IFTTT, an ISY Portal Module must be purchased separately. If you wish to include INSTEON or X10 devices to your ISY network, an Power-line Module must be purchased separately. The ISY994i/IR PRO controller is able to configure, program, and directly connect to Insteon devices using Insteon native protocols and specifications.
Command and program your ISY automation controller with third party mobile apps such as MobiLinc X or Agave ISY Controller. Both of these subscription based services bring control of your ISY system to the palm of your hand. Both apps are capable of supporting Z-Wave Plus, IR, INSTEON, and X-10 devices, along with compatibility with select security devices or systems such as Elk M1 systems or ONVIF cameras.
MobiLinc X App Features
- Command smart devices including Lights, Outlets, Door, Gate, and Garage Openers, Sensors, and Environmental Reporting
- Video and Audio streaming for ONVIF certified cameras
- ELK M1 Security Support
- Instant startup status and control of any device, scene, or program
- Supports full ISY configuration including creating/editing/deleting rooms, devices, scenes. Admin Console is not required
- Create and manage multiple user profiles
Agave ISY Controller App Features
- Customizable home screen for easier access and status updates
- Connect to your home network via WiFi, mobile data or UDI Portal
- Real time home status updates
- PIN code locking and Encrypted user credentials
- Multiple profiles and device support
To set up the ISY Home Automation Controller, plug both the controller into a power outlet and connect the controller to your DHCP-enabled network hub using the provided Ethernet Cable. Then connect the Serial cable provided with your INSTEON PLM to Port A on the ISY. Finally plug both the INSTEOM PLM and the controller into a power outlet.
- ISY994I/IR PRO
- 3 Ft Ethernet Cable (RJ-45)
- Serial/RS232 Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documentation and Utilities Disk
- Requires at least Internet Explorer 7, and Microsoft Excel for trending and charts.
- ISY Portal subscription required for IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home compatibility.
- MobiLinc X and Agave ISY Controller are third party applications available on the iOS or Android stores.
- ISY Power-line Module required for INSTEON and X10 control, sold separately.
Energy Management, Automation, Internet of Things
Universal Devices Inc is a leading manufacturer of affordable and accessible standalone home automation controllers since 2007. Their line of ISY (Intelligent System) controllers have consistently provided reliable and versatile support for automation and security installations for private homes and businesses. The Universal Devices experience comes with a large variety of tutorials, top-rated customer support, and a helpful, thriving online community to help you automate your home easily and quickly.
- Manufacturer Part #: ISY994IZW+/IRPRO
- Maximum Devices/Scenes: 1,024
- Maximum Programs: 1,000
- IR Support: Yes
- NXP RISC processor:
- 8MB RAM 2MB FLASH
- SDHC microSD
- Real time clock on board
- 2W power usage
- Client and Server secured by:
- TLS 1.2
- AES/AES-GCM/RSA/SHA2 cipher suites
- Up to 2048 bit certificates
- X509 certificate authentication
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor