Universal Devices Polisy Gateway Controller
Command Devices via Z-Wave, Zigbee, IR and More
Take control of Z-Wave, Zigbee, and IR compatible devices across dozens of brands with the Universal Devices Polisy Gateway Controller. This intelligent system automation controller combines the capabilities of ISY Home Automation Controller with improved hardware specifications and a 2 year complimentary subscription to the ISY web portal. The Polisy Controller is capable of supporting over 1000 devices, scenes, schedules, and programs, allowing it to operate advanced or expansive automation control, security systems, audio/video devices, and more. Set up timer and custom event triggers, as well as monitor and control all compatible devices in your home or office from any web browser.
- Supports over 1000 Devices/Scenes across various brands and Z-Wave Plus (500 series), Zigbee, and IR technologies
- Command smart light switches, smart locks, sensors, thermostats, and more
- Polyglot Nodes enable compatibility with popular brands and technologies including August Locks, Camect, Chamberlain MyQ, Dyson, Ecobee, ELK, Harmony Hub, Honeywell, Hubitat, Lutron, Nest, Philips Hue, Roku, Sonos, Tesla, and more
- Remote configuration via web browser or mobile apps, plus 3G/4G connection for consistent online connection
- Built-in energy usage sensor for easy energy reporting
- Onboard real time clock tracks scheduled events and measures sunrise/sunset
- Optional integration with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT
- ISY Power-line Module required for INSTEON and X10 control, sold separately
- Z-Wave 700 compatibility with Zooz Z-Wave 700 Series USB stick, sold separately
- 2 year complimentary subscription to ISY web portal
The Polisy Gateway Controller is a locally stored automation controller. While remote configuration and management is possible via web browsers or mobile applications, all memory and data is stored locally on the device. This ensures all programmed devices, scenes, and events can continue to operate even if the Polisy's ethernet connection is temporarily disconnected. No dedicated computer is required to operate the Polisy controller, simply connect it to your router and login via a mobile app or web browser. Additionally, the Polisy controller features native support for 3G/4G modems, which can ensure your controller is never disconnected from the Internet.
The Polisy Controller utilizes Universal Devices' Polyglot framework, which allows various brands and technologies to be integrated and supported in the form of Nodes within a single network. This revolutionary functionality allows for interoperability between devices, technologies, and brands that normally cannot interact with each other. For example, Tesla, Z-Wave, and Chamberlain MyQ are all supported by the Polyglot framework, and thus can all be programmed to work within an automated scene. You could program your Chamberlain MyQ garage door opener to activate and your Tesla vehicle to unlock its doors when your Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor mounted on the inside door to your garage sends an alert that the door has been opened.
A 2 year subscription to the ISY online web portal is included with your purchase of a Polisy Controller, providing instant access to remote online capabilities and functionality with cloud based services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or IFTTT.
Command and program your Polisy automation controller with the UD Mobile app. The UD Mobile app brings control of your Polisy system to the palm of your hand. The app is capable of supporting everything your ISY web portal commands, including Z-Wave Plus, IR, INSTEON, and X10 devices, along with any other Polyglot-supported nodes including Camect, Chamberlain MyQ, Dyson, ELK, Hubitat, Lutron, Philips Hue, Roku, Sonos, Tesla, and more.
UD Mobile App Features
- Command smart devices including Lights, Outlets, Door, Gate, and Garage Openers, Sensors, and Environmental Reporting
- Instant startup status and control of any device, scene, or program
- Supports full ISY configuration including creating/editing/deleting rooms, devices, and scenes. Admin Console is not required.
- Create and manage multiple user profiles
If you wish to include INSTEON or X10 devices to your ISY network, a Power-line Module must be purchased separately. Finally, in order to control Z-Wave 700 certified devices, the Zooz Z-Wave 700 series USB Stick is required, sold separately. The Polisy controller is able to configure, program, and directly connect to Insteon devices using Insteon native protocols and specifications.
To set up the Polisy Gateway Controller, plug both the controller into a power outlet and connect the controller to your DHCP-enabled network hub using the provided Ethernet Cable.
- Polisy Controller
- 3 Ft Ethernet Cable (RJ-45)
- Serial/RS232 Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documentation and Utilities Disk
- Requires at least Internet Explorer 7, and Microsoft Excel for trending and charts.
- ISY Portal subscription required for IFTTT, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home compatibility.
- ISY Power-line Module required for INSTEON and X10 control, sold separately.
- Zooz Z-Wave 700 series USB Stick required for Z-Wave 700 control, sold separately.
Energy Management, Automation, Internet of Things
Universal Devices Inc is a leading manufacturer of affordable and accessible standalone home automation controllers since 2007. Their line of ISY (Intelligent System) controllers have consistently provided reliable and versatile support for automation and security installations for private homes and businesses. The Universal Devices experience comes with a large variety of tutorials, top-rated customer support, and a helpful, thriving online community to help you automate your home easily and quickly.
- Manufacturer Part #: POLISY
- UPC: 857386003336
- Maximum Devices/Scenes: 1,024
- Maximum Programs: 1,000
- IR Support: Yes
- CPU: 1Ghz Quad Core AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB 3D NAND SSD
- Optional SDHC microSD
- Power Usage: 2W
- Weight: 1.25 lbs (20oz)
- DImensions: 8 x 8 x 2 inches
- Client and Server secured by:
- TLS 1.2
- AES/AES-GCM/RSA/SHA2 cipher suites
- Certificate: Up to 2048 bit
- Authentication: X509 certificate
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor