USP Automatic Voice Dialer, 4 Messages (24VDC)
Works With Any Analog Phone System
The AD-2000F dialer features busy-line and no-answer detection to ensure prompt transmission of up to 4 prerecorded messages delivered sequentially to as many as 8 standard telephones, cellular phones, voice and/or numeric pagers. Messages to both local and long-distance calls can be transmitted. When activated, the dialer instantly begins calling the numbers in sequence, delivering each message 1 to 3 times in a row, in accordance with the preselected number of dialing attempts.
The AD-2000F is extensively programmable, offering personalized customization to fulfill virtually any residential or business requirement. Plain-English prompts walk the user through the process in a timely manner.
Installation and hookup are quick and easy, whether installed in conjunction with normally open, normally closed dry contact or voltage activation sensors. The unit can also function as a stand-alone device, by simple connection to an ordinary telephone jack.
- Security/burglar/fire alarm notification
- Equipment malfunction notification
- Environmental warning notification
- High/Low Temperature threshold notification
Note: Power supply sold separately.
Automatic Voice Dialers from United Security Products (USP) are a new generation of security communications and notification equipment for security professionals. Small, compact and user friendly, USP Dialers deliver the most advanced technology in the world today. Security systems professionals rely on USP for the most innovative products in the security industry. For your next installation, be sure to specify USP products.
- Manufacturer Part #: AD2000-F
- Power source: 24 VDC
- Current (OPERATE mode – standby): 28mA typical.
- Current (OPERATE mode – dialing): 100mA max.
- N.C. Activation: dialer activates when an "open" is detected
- N.O. Activation: dialer activates when a "close" is detected
- Voltage Activation:
- N.C. (applied voltage: Min. +5VDC, Max. +28VDC)
- N.O. (loss of continuous voltage: Min. 0VDC, Max. 0.25VDC)