SplitterPRO 2-Way Splitter (Extreme Broadband Engineering BDS102H)
Professional-Grade 2-Way Coaxial Cable Splitter
The SplitterPRO 2-Way Splitter (Extreme Broadband Engineering BDS102H) is a horizontal, bi-directional 2-way broadband digital splitter for professional coaxial cable signal splitting applications. Splitters by Extreme Broadband Engineering are among the few cable splitting products that are approved and installed by Comcast Xfinity, the largest cable service provider in both the United States and Canada. These splitters are also a top choice for A/V custom install professionals.
This 2-way model splits the incoming cable signal into two separate signals for distribution to two different displays, such as multiple TVs, computers, etc. The UL-listed splitter is perfect for delivering broadcast TV, HDTV, UHDTV, 4K, MoCA, and Internet modem/router connections via cable to two different devices.
- Splits incoming cable signal into 2 separate signals
- Versatile mounting, suits horizontal or vertical placement
- Supports up to 1GHz frequency
- SMD technology provides high-quality performance
- Sealed F-ports pressured tested to 15 PSI prevent water ingress
- 4-sided coaxial structure provides 8-coaxial contact areas
- Soldered heavy-gauge steel back and housing
In-Wall Cable Splitters By Advanced Dynamics
Advanced Dynamics Corp gives professional installers the ability to split cable signals without "old school" techniques. As the leading designer of in-wall cable splitters, Advanced Dynamics delivers high-performance in-wall splitting for any cable application, digital or broadband. When you're splitting cable, rely on Advanced Dynamics for professional, advanced results.
- Manufacturer Part #: ADSP2 / BDS102H
- Splitter Type: 2-way coax
- Connector Pins: "F" connectors – 15 PSI sealed
- Frequency: 5 MHz to 1000 MHz (1 GHz); EMI – 130db
- Typical Insertion Loss: 3.5dB
- Approvals: UL/cUL