Speco Zip Kit: 8-Channel NVR With 6 Dome Cameras
Plug-And-Play Professional Surveillance System
Record everything that happens on your property with the Speco Zip Kit: 8-Channel NVR With 6 Dome Cameras. This complete plug-and-play system comes with six weatherproof IP cameras that auto-enroll into the included Network Video Recorder (NVR). The cameras can be placed anywhere around your home, and the Internet-connected NVR gives you remote access to the footage from anywhere in the world!
- Surveillance kit supports 5MP resolution for live view, recording, and playback
- NVR features PoE ports, Gigabit data transmission, H.265 and H.264 streams, and S.M.A.R.T. review technology
- Included dome camera's feature 2.8mm lens, built-in IR LEDs, weather resistant design, and Micro SD card slot
- IR LEDs provide night vision up to 100 feet
- Remote monitoring via PC, Mac, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and mobile apps
- Free Speco DDNS server with NVR
About the Network Video Recorder
The full-featured 8-channel NVR makes it easy for installers to quickly setup a professional surveillance system. It features four "EZ" functions:
- EZ Set-Up Wizards: One-click wizard guides you through basic system programming for the date/time, preferred recording method, video quality, preferred network, and port forwarding.
- EZ Camera: Automatically discovers and installs connected IP cameras.
- EZ Search: Allows you to quickly search through recorded events via thumbnails.
- EZ Copy: Auto-copy the video you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
The NVR has built-in PoE and supports UHD (3840 x 2160) recording and playback to accommodate the included HD IP cameras. It offers dual network ports, allowing you to isolate the IP camera network and remote network traffic. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology also provides self-monitoring, analysis and reporting technology for the NVR's hard disk drive (HDD).
Compatible with both PCs and Macs, the NVR is network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard CMS, and/or the Speco Player Mobile Viewer.
About the Dome Cameras
Included with the 8-channel NVR are six weatherproof, vandal-resistant 5MP IP dome cameras. Each camera features a 2.8mm fixed lens and built-in LEDs for night vision up to 100 feet.
- 8-Channel NVR with 2TB Hard Drive (N8JLA)
- (6) 5MP Dome Cameras (O5K1)
- Remote Control
- (6) 60ft Ethernet cables
- (1) 3ft Ethernet cable
- (2) AAA Batteries
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Setup & User Guides
Note: Camera power supplies not included.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZIPK8T2
Dome Cameras (OK51)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS, 5MP
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Minimum Illumination: F1.2, 0 lux (IR LED on)
- Day/Night: IR-cut filter
- Compensation: DWDR/BLC
- White Balance: Auto/Manual/Indoor
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/5 ~ 1/20000 sec
- DNR: 3D
- IR Range: 100 feet (depending on scene reflection)
- Compression: H.265, H.264
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 2 streams
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 131° F
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH
- Dimensions: 3.55 (Dia.) x 3.35 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
Network Video Recorder (N8JLA)
- Max Bit Rate: 128 Mbps
- Max Recording Resolution: 5MP
- PoE Ports: 8
- Monitor Output: 1 HDMI, 1VGA
- Supported Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 2560 x 1440, 1920 x 1080, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- HDD Slots: 1 (up to 2TB)
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100/1000M) Port
- Remote Viewing: Speco Gray Viewer (Windows, Mac), Speco Gray app, (iOS, Android), Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Power Supply: 48VDC, 1.5A
- Dimensions: 11.8" (W) x 2.1" (H) x 8.9" (D)