Speco 4MP H.256 Turret IP Camera With Advanced Analytics, 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens
Capture Clear Surveillance With Advanced Analytics
Add high-quality security surveillance to your property with the Speco H.265 Turret IP Camera with Advanced Analytics (4MP). This IP camera has a 2.8-12mm motorized lens, features a max resolution of 2592 x 1520, and supports H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression formats. With an IR cut filter for true day/night operation and WDR (wide dynamic range) technology for image compensation in high contrast areas, this IP security camera performs exceptionally well in indoor/outdoor areas. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- Supports up to 4MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- Advanced Analytics enhance surveillance throughout your property, (Speco NVR recorder required, sold separately)
- Built-in IR LEDs provide night vision up to 165 feet
- Adaptive IR LEDs reduce IR saturation
- True WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weather-resistant (IP67) for outdoor use
- Conformant with ONVIF Profile T
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply (sold separately)
- Remote monitoring via a web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This Speco IP Camera features Advanced Analytics, which will help it ignore false triggers such as falling leaves, animal movement, and precipitation. Its Advanced Analytics feature provides motion, missing object, abandoned object, intrusion, vehicle, human, tampering, scene change, and face detection, and other detection capabilities to vastly enhance the surveillance security of your property.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco DVR or NVR, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast-forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
This Turret IP Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Turret IP Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardware
- Software CD (PC)
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Advanced Analytics features require a Speco NR series recorder (sold separately).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4T7M
- UPC: 030519030175
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/3" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2592 x 1520
- Field of View: 94.2°~ 29.8° (H), 62.4°~17° (V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.0038 lux @ F1.4, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Day/Night Smart: Smart IR
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Compensation: True WDR (120dB), BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/30 – 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Main Resolution: 2592x1520 / 2560x1440 / 2304x1296 / 1980x1080 /1280x720 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264 (HP/MP/BP), MJPEG
- Video Settings: Region of Interest, Privacy masking, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Denoise, Antiflicker, Day/Night mode, Infrared settings, Exposure, Gain, Corridor Pattern, Image flip/mirror
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 8Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 10 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue (iPhone® and Android™)
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Audio Codec: G.711A / G.711U
- Ethernet: 10 / 100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- Microphone Input: Mono 3.5mm + built-in mic
- Audio Output: No
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion, missing object, abandoned object, intrusion, vehicle, human, tampering, scene change, and face detection
- Alarm Triggers: Analytics, SD card error
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:< 9.5W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 3.92(H) x 4.39(Dia.) inches
- Unit Weight: 1.47 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years