Speco 8 Channel 4K NVR with PoE
Add a 4K Surveillance System with Smart Playback
Never overlook a detail in your surveillance footage with the Speco 8-Channel 4K NVR with PoE and Smart Analytics. This 4K network video recorder (NVR) provides 8 Power over Ethernet (PoE) connections and saves 4K resolution surveillance footage captured from up to 8 Speco IP security cameras. This NVR features Smart Analytics software, which enables advanced playback features, including line detection recording and Smart Search reviewing, when paired with compatible Speco cameras.
- Full 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) recording and playback with compatible cameras
- Plug-and-play PoE support with Speco IP and ONVIF compatible cameras
- Four recording types: Continuous, Motion, Analytics, and Sensor
- Provides remote monitoring, configuration, and PTZ control via online management tool
- Smart Analytics improve saved footage with smart playback functionality
The Speco 8 Channel NVR makes it easy for installers to quickly set up a professional surveillance system. It features the following EZ Wizards:
- Set-Up: One-click wizard guides you through basic system programming for the date/time, preferred recording method, video quality, preferred network, and port forwarding.
- Camera: Automatically discovers and installs connected Speco IP cameras.
- Search: Allows you to quickly search through recorded events via thumbnails.
- Copy: Auto-copy the video you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
- Network: network setup and port forwarding.
- Record: quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type.
The NVR supports up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and can record HD footage up to 8 Mbps across all eight channels. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the NVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the NVR can automatically record footage to inserted media drives and transfer files back to the NVR when connection is restored.
This NVR supports Smart Analytics software, dramatically improving the quality of your surveillance network and captured footage. Smart Analytics software simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco Analytic camera to the NVR, you can review footage through the Speco management portal using Smart Playback functions, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the Speco 8 Channel NVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
- 4K NVR, 8 Channel
- Optical Mouse
- Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Software & Manual CD
- Remote Control
Notes: Hard drives not covered by 5-year warranty. USB drive not included. Smart Analytics features require Speco Analytic Cameras connected to the NVR, sold separately.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 2TB: N8NRP2TB
- 4TB: N8NRP4TB
- 6TB: N8NRP6TB
- 8TB: N8NRP8TB
- Input: IP Camera: H.265/H.264 Auto Detection (Max. 4K)
- Output: Main Monitor: HDMI (Max. 4K) and VGA (Max. Full HD)
- Input: 1ch, RCA, 8CH IPC input
- Local Input/Output: 0/1
- Audio Codec: G.711A/G.711U
- Encoding Resolutions: 8MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Codec: H.264/H.265 (Auto Detection)
- Max Frame Rate per Channel: Any Resolution @ 30fps
- Recording Mode: Analytics/Continuous/Motion/Sensor/Schedule/Manual
- Pre-Recording: Max. 5 seconds
- Post Recording: Max. 610 minutes
- Search & Playback:
- Search: EZ Search, Motion, Specific Date/Time, Event, Museum, Bookmarks, Snapshots, Log
- Multi-Decoding: 1, 4, 8
- Playback Resolution: 8MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080P/720P
- Playback Functions: Play, pause, FF, FB, digital zoom, etc.
- Playback Speed: x0.25, x0.5, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64
- Media: USB flash drive, USB Portable HDD, Network
- Format: JPG, AVI, ZIP (Player+Proprietary Data)
- Capacity: 14TB
- Internal HDDs: 2
- Front: 1
- Rear: 1
- Input/Output: Supports IPC Alarm In/IPC Alarm Out
- Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Alarm Out, Pop-up alarm preview, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- User I/F:
- Input Method: IR Remote Controller, Mouse
- Port: 100Mbps + 8PoE
- P2P/Dynamic DNS: Free US-Based Speco P2P and DDNS Service
- Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, UPnP, NTP, SMTP
- Network Access:
- Mobile: iOS/Android via Speco Blue App
- Web Viewer: Windows IE
- VMS Client: SecureGuard®
- Max User Access: Max 10 users online (web client)
- Digital Zoom: Free Size on Live & Playback mode
- Smart Analysis: Abandoned object detection, Missing object detection, Line Crossing
- ONVIF Support: ONVIF 2.6
- S.M.A.R.T: Temperature, Power On Time, Bad Sectors and Health
- Input Voltage: DC 48V
- Power Consumption: ≤ 5W (without HDD)
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 15(W) x 10(H) x 2(D) inches (380 x 268 x 52mm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited