Speco 4MP H.265 IP Dome Camera With Analytics And Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
Capture HD Footage In Any Environment
Add high-quality surveillance to your home or business with the Speco 4MP H.265 IP Dome Camera with Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens. This security camera captures footage in up to 4MP (2560 x 1440) at 30fps in virtually any lighting environment in both indoor or outdoor locations. It includes a 2.8mm fixed lens, a 110-degree wide viewing angle, a smart IR cut filter for day/night operation in any lighting setting, and Smart Analytics software for advanced footage review features. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor camera with fixed lens (2.8mm @ 30fps)
- Supports up to 4MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- Smart Analytics software improves footage review with advanced features
- Smart IR filter provides night vision up to 100 feet
- Weatherproof and Vandal Resistant (IP67 & IK10) for outdoor use
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply
- Remote monitoring via web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This security camera includes Smart Analytics software that simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a camera with Smart Analytics to a compatible Speco network video recorder (NVR) you can access Smart Playback functions through the Speco management portal, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and recorded video from anywhere through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco recorder, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection.
This IP Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Dome IP Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardware Bag
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Speco network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
- Do not connect two power supplying sources to the device at the same time, it may result in device damage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4VD1
- UPC: 030519030519
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.7" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2560(H) x 1440(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.011 lux @ F2.0 AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Field of View (H):
- Horizontal: 110°
- Vertical: 77.6°
- Diagonal: 117°
- Compensation: Digital WDR, BLC, HLC
- Day/Night: Smart IR
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25s ~ 1/100000s
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan 0°- 355°, Tilt 0° – 67°, Rotation 0° – 355°
- Main Resolutions: 2560 x 1440; 2304 x 1296; 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Sub Stream: 720p (1-15fps), D1, CIF ((1-30fps)
- Third Stream: 720p (1-12fps), D1, CIF, 480 x 240 (1-30fps)
- Video Settings: Region of interest, Saturation, Brightness, Chroma, Contrast, Wide Dynamic, Defog, Sharpen, Noise Reduction
- Compression: H.265, H.264
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 5Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTPs, HTTP, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/MAC address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 3 simultaneous users. Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (RJ 45 Jack)
- Power: DC jack
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Line crossing, object detection, region intrusion and video blurring detection
- Alarm Events: Motion detection, SD card error
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection, Corridor mode
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client (iPhone® and Android ™)
- Other Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:<6W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F – 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95% (non condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 4.6" (Dia.) x 3.54" (H)
- Unit Weight: 1.38 lb (without junction box)
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- NDAA Compliant: Compliance with NDAA Section 889 Part B Guidelines
- Warranty: 5 Years