Speco 4MP Mini-PTZ IP Camera with Junction Box, 2.7-11mm 4x Optical Zoom Lens
Add High Resolution (2560x1520) Surveillance To Your Home
The Speco 4MP PTZ IP Camera (2.7-11mm 4x Optical Zoom Lens) with Junction Box provides high resolution (2592x1520 @ 30fps) HD surveillance in almost any indoor or outdoor environment. It features H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression formats, an IR cut filter for true day/night operation, true WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas, and it supports up to 4MP at 30fps. All of these features combined allow this IP security camera to perform exceptionally well in just about any area of your property. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- 2.7-11mm 4x optical zoom lens captures HD resolution (2592x1520 @ 30fps)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Built-in PoE standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports H.265, H.264, and MJPEG codecs
- IR cut filter for Day/Night true operation
- Weather-resistant IP67 and vandal-resistant IK10 for durable use
This Speco IP mini dome camera features Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) that enables it to capture high-resolution images in various light levels by illuminating darker areas while retaining brighter areas for well-balanced lighting. It also provides 4x optical zoom and PTZ control, which means it supports eight viewing directions: left/right/up/down/upper left/upper right/bottom left/bottom right. When viewing an image, just use the mouse on the live view screen to draw a box of interest in the image. The camera will then rotate and zoom to that region.
Remote Management from Your Computer or Phone
This Speco camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app (iOS and Android) when connected to a compatible network video recorder (NVR), sold separately. Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings, and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
The Speco IP Mini PTZ Dome Camera can be installed outdoors or indoors and is weather-resistant (IP67) and vandal-resistant (IK10) for durable use. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Network Camera Unit
- Junction Box
- Mounting Hardware
- CD (manual, software, for PC)
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
- Do not connect two power supplying sources to the device at the same time, it may result in device damage.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4P4X
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/3" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2592 x 1520
- Minimum Illumination: F1.6, Color: 0.05 lux; BW: 0.005 lux
- Field of View (H): 112.5° – 30°
- White Balance: Auto/ Manual
- Compensation: WDR (120dB) / BLC / HLC
- Day/Night: IR cut filter
- DNR: 2D/3D
- Main Resolution: 4MP (2592x1520) / 3MP (2304x1296) / 1920x1080 / 1280x720 / DI / CIF @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Pan Range: 0°- 355° endless
- Tilt Range: 0° – 90° (auto flip)
- Manual Speed: Pan: 100°/sec; Tilt: 60°/sec
- Preset Speed: Pan: 100°/sec; Tilt: 60°/sec
- Presets: 300 positions
- Tour: Max. 8 programmable group tours
- Pattern: 5 programmable patterns
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, RTCP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, UPnP, FTP, DHCP, Bonjour, QoS, 802.1x
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP address filtering
- User Access: 20 simultaneous users (performance may vary depending on resolution and number of connections)
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 11)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client (iPhone® and Android™), Speco One (iPhone® and Android™
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Mono Input: N/A
- Mono Out: N/A
- Ethernet: 10 / 100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion detection
- Alarm Triggers: Analytics, network loss
- Alarm Events: FTP video/image file upload, email image upload, relay out
- Video Buffer: Configurable pre-record & post-record
- Image Settings: Privacy mask
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 10W(max)
- Operating Temperature: -22°F – 140°F
- Operating Humidity: 0% – 95% RH
- Dimensions: 3.86(H) x 4.8(Dia.) inches
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS, UL
- Warranty: 1 Year