Speco 4MP H.265 IP Mini-Dome Camera with Advanced Analytics
Capture High-Quality Footage in Daylight or Total Darkness
Protect your home or office by adding an HD security camera that's designed to operate in any environment with the Speco 4MP H.265 IP Mini-Dome Camera with Advanced Analytics. This IP dome camera supports H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression formats and comes with a 2.8mm fixed lens. With a smart IR cut filter for true day/night operation and true WDR (wide dynamic range) operation for image compensation in high contrast areas, this IP security camera performs exceptionally well in indoor/outdoor areas. It also features adaptive IR LEDs to reduce IR saturation as well as a progressive scan 1/3" CMOS image sensor for high-quality HD surveillance imagery. The camera features an IP67-rated weather-resistant housing for added protection against the environment and has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables (wall mount included for secure installation).
- Supports up to 4MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- True Day/Night Operation with IR cut filter
- Digital WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weather resistant IP67 rated for outdoor use
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply
- Smart Analytics software improves footage review with advanced features
- Remote monitoring via web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This security camera includes Smart Analytics software that simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a camera with Smart Analytics to a compatible network video recorder (NVR) you can access Smart Playback functions through the Speco management portal, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area. Smart Analytics includes motion, missing object, abandoned object, intrusion, vehicle, human, tampering, scene change, and face detection.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco DVR or NVR, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
The Speco 4MP Bullet IP Camera can be installed outdoors or indoors and comes with mounting hardware and a junction box for easy installation. The camera is primarily powered by a Power over Ethernet connection (PoE) and can also be powered with a 12VDC power supply, sold separately.
- Mini Dome Camera
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- CD with IP Scanner (for PC)
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- Optional plug-in power supply sold separately (uses PoE as standard).
- Advanced Analytics features require a compatible Speco network video recorder (NVR) sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4P4
- UPC: 030519030694
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/3" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2592 x 1520
- Field of View: 100.4° (H) , 68° (V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.005 lux @ F1.6, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Day/Night: Smart IR
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Compensation: True WDR (120dB), BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/30 – 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Main Resolution: 2592x1520 / 2560x1440 / 2304x1296 / 1980x1080 / 1280x720 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264 (HP/MP/BP), MJPEG
- Video Settings: Region of Interest, Privacy masking, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Denoise, Antiflicker, Day/Night mode, Infrared settings, Exposure, Gain, Corridor Pattern, Image flip/mirror
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 8Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 10 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue (iPhone® and Android™)
- Other Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- Audio Codec: G.711A / G.711U
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- Microphone Input: Mono 3.5mm + built-in mic
- Audio Out: No
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion, missing object, abandoned object, intrusion, vehicle, human, tampering, scene change, and face detection
- Alarm Triggers: Analytics, SD card error
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:<7.5W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 4.33" (dia.) x 2.28" (H)
- Unit Weight: 0.76 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years