Speco 4MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens
Improve Surveillance Clarity with Smart HD Camera
Add a durable and smart security camera to watch over your property with the Speco 4MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8-12mm Motorized Lens. This weather resistant smart HD security camera captures up to 1440p footage around your property in virtually any lighting or environmental setting. This model features a motorized lens that auto-focuses as you zoom in/out while providing an adjustable viewing angle. Power over Ethernet (PoE) connections make it easy to include into virtually any security or surveillance system and a junction box protects both the camera and its wiring.
- Supports up to 4MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- Smart IR cut filter provides night vision up to 167 feet
- Digital WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weather resistant IP67 rated for outdoor use
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply
- Smart Analytics software improves footage review with advanced features
- Remote monitoring via web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This security camera includes Smart Analytics software that simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a camera with Smart Analytics to a compatible network video recorder (NVR) you can access Smart Playback functions through the Speco management portal, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco DVR or NVR, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
The Speco 4MP IP Bullet Camera can be installed outdoors or indoors and comes with mounting hardware and a junction box for easy installation. The camera is primarily powered by a Power over Ethernet connection. It can also be powered with a 12VDC power supply, sold separately.
- Junction Box
- Drill Template
- Rubber Plug
- (4) Tapping Screws
- 1 Machine Screw
- (4) Plastic Plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- Optional plug-in power supply sold separately (uses PoE as standard).
- Speco network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4VB1M
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.7" CMOS, 4MP
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (4MP)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.016 lux @ F1.4, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- Field of View (H): 94° ~ 35.7°(H), 62.2° ~ 20.5° (V), 101.7° ~ 40.6° (D)
- White Balance: Auto, indoor, outdoor, manual
- Compensation: Digital WDR, BLC, HLC
- Day/Night IR Range: Smart IR up to 167' (depending on scene reflection)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25 ~ 1/100000 sec
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan 0°-360°, Tilt 0°-80°, Rotation 0°-360°
- Image Settings: Region of interest, Saturation, Chroma, Contrast, Wide Dynamic, Defog, Sharpen, Noise Reduction
- Main Resolution: 2560x1440 / 2304x1296 /1920x1080 @ 30fps
- Sub Stream Resolution: 720p (1-15fps), D1, CIF (1-30fps)
- Third Stream: 720p (1-12fps), D1, CIF, 480x240 (1-30fps)
- Compression: H.265, H.264
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 5Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID and password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 4 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Mobile (iPhone® and Android)
- Other Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- Ethernet: RJ45 Jack
- Power: DC Jack
- Microphone Input: No
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm In/Out: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Line crossing, object detection, region intrusion and video blurring detection
- Alarm Triggers: Motion, Analytics, SD card error
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection, Corridor mode
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:< 9W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 3.16 (W) x 8.54 (H) x 3.16 (D) inches
- Weight: 1.43 pounds
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years