Speco 4MP Flexible Intensifier IP Dome Camera with Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
Exceptional Low Light Performance For Any Lighting Application
Add the Speco 4MP Flexible Intensifier IP Dome Camera with 2.8mm Fixed Lens to your home or business to vastly improve the surveillance security on your property. This security camera makes a wonderful addition to your security system with exceptional image-improving features for capturing footage in low light conditions. This camera captures footage up to 4MP @ 30fps (2560 x 1440 real time) within a durable, weather-resistant casing. It also offers Smart Analytics software for advanced footage review features, a smart IR cut filter for true day/night operation, and WDR (wide dynamic range) technology for image compensation in high contrast areas, allowing it to perform exceptionally well in indoor/outdoor locations. The camera has built-in standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- Supports up to 4MP at 30fps (real time) with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression formats
- Smart Analytics adds advanced detection capabilities including line crossing, object detection, region intrusion and video tampering detection, and more
- Smart IR filter provides night vision up to 98 feet
- Digital WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weather resistant IP67 and IK10 vandal resistant rated for durable use
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply
- Remote monitoring via web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
The Speco 2MP Intensifier IP Dome Camera captures color in extreme low light conditions and monochrome in absolute darkness. It has smart IR technology that eliminates image saturation and creates a sharper, vivid image in darkness by controlling the IR sensitivity. This camera also features WDR technology, which means it will capture cleaner and superior high-resolution pictures even where images appear dark because there is a strong backlight present.
The Speco 4MP Flexible Intensifier IP Turret Camera includes Smart Analytics software that simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco camera with Smart Analytics to a compatible Speco Blue recorder you'll gain access to a variety of Smart Analytics detection capabilities such as motion detection, object abandoned/missing detection, region entrance/exiting/intrusion detection, line crossing detection, video tampering detection, scene change detection, face detection, and face capture.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard or Speco Blue mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a compatible Speco recorder, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
The Speco 4MP Flexible Intensifier IP Turret Camera can be installed outdoors or indoors and comes with mounting hardware and a junction box for easy installation. The camera is primarily powered by a Power over Ethernet connection (PoE) and can also be powered with a 12VDC power supply, sold separately.
- IP Dome Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Hardware
- CD (for PC)
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Compatible Speco Blue recorder sold separately.
- Do not connect two power supplying sources to the device at the same time, it may result in device damage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O4FD1
- UPC: 030519036184
- Color: Dark Gray
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/1.8"CMOS
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Field of View Horizontal: 111.3°; Vertical: 78.9°; Diagonal: 118.4°
- Minimum Illumination: 0.0016 lux@F1.6, AGC ON; 0 lux with IR
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Compensation: True WDR (120dB), BLC, HLC
- Day/Night: Smart IR
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1s ~ 1/100000s
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0° ~ 355°; Tilt: 0° ~ 67°; Rotation: 0° ~ 355°
- Main Resolution: 2560 x 1440, 2304 x 1296, 1920x1080, 1280x720, D1, CIF, 480 x 240 @30fps
- Substream: 1280x720, D1, CIF, 480 x 240 @30fps
- Third Stream: D1, CIF, 480 x 240 @30fps
- Main Stream: H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264
- Sub Stream: H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG
- Third Stream: H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264 / MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 8Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Video Settings: Region of Interest, Privacy masking, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Denoise, Antiflicker, Day/Night mode, Exposure, Gain, Corridor Pattern, Image flip/mirror
- Audio Compression: G.711A / G.711U
- Audio Input: Built-in mic and 3.5mm input
- Audio Output: No
- Web Browser Support: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS and SecureGuard CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue
- Ethernet: RJ45 Jack, 10/100 Mbps, PoE
- Power: 12VDC input jack
- Audio: Built-in mic and 3.5mm input
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 256GB (not included)
- Alarm: 1ch input/ 1ch output
- Reset: Yes
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/MAC address filtering, digest authentication, Watermark, and illegal login lock
- User Access:
- Max. 10 simultaneous users
- Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion detection, region entrance/exiting/intrusion detection (people/vehicle classification), line crossing detection (people/vehicle classification), video tampering detection, scene change detection, face detection, face capture.
- Alarm Triggers: Motion detection, Sensor detection, SD card error, SD card full, IP address conflict, cable disconnection
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 5.5W (max
- Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 4.68" (φ) x 3.5" (H)
- Unit Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, Compliant with NDAA Section 889 Part B Guidelines
- Warranty: 5 Years