Speco 4K Plug & Play NVR with Built-In PoE, 16 Channel
Access 4K Surveillance Footage From Anywhere
The Speco 4K Plug & Play Network Video Recorder with Built-In PoE (16 Channel) makes it easy to quickly set up an ultra high-definition (4K) surveillance system along with all Speco cameras (sold separately). Up to 16 cameras auto-enroll into the NVR, giving you top-quality monitoring capabilities in minutes. As an Internet-connected video recorder, the Speco 16 Channel NVR also provides remote access to the system, allowing you to playback footage, configure settings, and operate PTZ cameras from anywhere you have Internet access.
- Full 4K (3840 x 2160) recording and playback
- Plug-and-play with all Speco cameras with isolated traffic on the PoE ports
- Provides remote monitoring, configuration, PTZ control
- RAID 1/5/10 support, RAID maximum capacity 16TB
- Built-in PoE delivers power to IP cameras
- Mass alert notification via Twitter
The Speco 16 Channel NVR makes it easy for installers to quickly setup a professional surveillance system. It features the following EZ Wizards:
- Set-Up: One-click wizard guides you through basic system programming for the date/time, preferred recording method, video quality, preferred network, and port forwarding.
- Camera: Automatically discovers and installs connected Speco IP cameras.
- Search: Allows you to quickly search through recorded events via thumbnails.
- Copy: Auto-copy the video you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
- Network: network setup and port forwarding.
- Record: quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type.
The NVR supports up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and can record UHD footage up to 8 Mbps across all sixteen channels. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the NVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the NVR can automatically record footage to inserted SD cards and transfer files back to the NVR when connection is restored.
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the Speco 16 Channel NVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
- 4K NVR, 16 Channel
- Remote Control
- (2) AAA Batteries 1.5V
- USB Mouse
- (2) Rack Mounts
- (6) Screws
- Power Adaptor
- Software & Manual CD (PC)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Quick User Guide
- With the NU Models, it is prohibited to connect a router to the POE Ports to connect the IP Camera, the NU will not be able to find and connect to the camera. The LAN Port can be connected to a router, but not the PoE Ports.
- The "Plug and Play" functionality requires the IP Camera to be in DHCP mode.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs. Home Controls is an authorized Speco distributor, ensuring customers obtain proper support and service.
- Remote monitoring/recording/playback/configuration/software upgrades and PTZ control via the Internet
- HTTPS – support for third party SSL certificates
- Switch between low and high quality stream during simultaneous continuous + motion + sensor recording modes for storage optimization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Network software supports Static IP, DHCP and DDNS
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard VMS, Internet
- Explorer Web-Viewer and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC compatible
- IR remote control & mouse included
- Rack mountable (hardware included)
- 5 year limited warranty
- UL Listed
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 2TB: N16NU2TB
- 4TB: N16NU4TB
- 6TB: N16NU6TB
- 8TB: N16NU8TB
- 12TB: N16NU12TB
- 16TB: N16NU16TB
- 24TB: N16NU24TB
- 32TB: N16NU32TB
- 40TB: N16NU40TB
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Input: IP Camera: H.265/H.264 Auto Detection (Max. 4K)
- Main Monitor: HDMI (Max. 4K) and VGA (Max. Full HD)
- Sub Monitor: CVBS or SPOT (Selectable)
- NU 8: 8/1
- NU 16: 16/1
- Audio Codec: G.711
- 2-Way Audio: Local Audio – Network Client, Local Audio – IP Camera
- Input/Output: 4/1
- RS-485: 1
- Compression: H.265/H.264 (Auto Detection)
- Max Bitrate per Channel: 4K @ 8Mbps
- Max Frame Rate per Channel: Any Resolution @ 30fps
- Recording Mode: Continuous/Motion/Sensor/Schedule/Manual
- Pre-Recording: Max. 20 minutes
- Post Recording: Max. 60 seconds
- Search: Quick, Date/Time, Archive, Log
- NU 8: 1, 4, 8
- NU 16: 1, 4, 9, 16
- Playback Speed: x0.25, x0.5, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64
- Media: USB flash drive, External HDD, Network
- Format: BMP, AVI, EXE (Player + Data), NSF (Proprietary Format)
- Huge Backup: Yes (Max. 24 hours)
- Capacity of 1 HDD: Up to 10TB
- Internal HDDs: 4
- RAID: RAID 1/5/10, RAID Maximum Capacity 16TB
- e-SATA: 1
- Extension: External DAS (Max. 40TB, RAID)
- Front: 2
- Rear: 1
- Input Method: IR Remote Controller, Mouse, Keyboard Controller (Option)
- Network Interface:
- NU 8: 1Gbps + 8 PoE
- NU 16: 1Gbps + 16 PoE
- Dynamic DNS: Yes (Free Speco US-based DDNS)
- Sub-stream for Network: Max. 640x360 @ 30fps / Channel
- 3G/4G Mobile: iPad/iPhone/Android
- Web Viewer: Windows (IE Ver. 11)
- PC Client: SecureGuard® VMS and SpecoTech Multi Client (Live Search, Backup, PTZ, Remote Setup)
- Remote Setup and Upgrade: Simple Web Setup and Upgrade
- Digital Zoom: Free Size on Live & Playback mode
- DLS (Daylight Savings): Yes
- NTP (Network Time Protocol): Once, Time, and Periodic
- S.M.A.R.T: Temperature, Power on Time, Bad Sector and Health
- Multi-Language: Support
- System Event Notification: Health, Restart, Shutdown, Panic, Alarm, Motion, HDD, Fan
- UL Listed: Yes
- Power Supply Voltage: 100~240V AC
- Operation: 41° F to 104° F (5° C to 40° C)
- Storage: 14° F to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)
- Operation: 20% to 80% (Non-condensing)
- Unit Dimensions: 15(W) x 13.4(H) x 2.8(D) inches (381 x 340 x 71mm)