Speco 4K 8MP Dome IP Camera with Junction Box, 3.3-12mm Motorized Lens
Durable 24/7 4K Video Surveillance
The Speco 4K 8MP Dome IP Camera with Junction Box (3.3-12mm) provides 4K UHD surveillance in almost any outdoor environment. Encased in durable weather- and tamper-resistant housing, the camera maintains a constant watchful eye over your property. The dome camera amplifies existing light sources and filters out glare with adaptive IR LED lights to provide clear images 24/7.
- 3.3-12mm auto motorized lens captures 4K UHD at 30fps resolution
- Adaptive IR LEDs capture color images in low light
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Built-in sensor input and relay output
- Full Object Storage Drive (OSD) operation via microSD (sold separately)
- Weather resistant (IP66) and vandal resistant (IK10)
- Built-in PoE and remote monitoring via Internet/mobile app
High-Resolution Images in Low Light Conditions
Designed to record clear images in any light level with IR LEDs, the camera has smart IR technology that eliminates image saturation and sharpens images. True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) allows high-resolution images to adjust varied light levels by illuminating darker areas while retaining brighter areas for well balanced lighting. Light sources up to 98 feet away can be balanced and accounted for, resulting in clear, evenly lighted images around the clock. By using its programmable presets, you can set the camera for optimal performance in indoor or outdoor environments.
Optional Audio, Sensor, and Relay Connections
The 4K Dome Camera supports connections for audio recording and two-way communication, motion detection, and increased signal relay transmission.
With built-in PoE and a free mobile app, the camera provides real-time and recorded video and audio through a PC or mobile device. The embedded software also offers a variety of customizable features that let you select the ideal configuration for your environment.
- Dome Camera
- Junction Box
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Accessories Bag
- Software SD
NOTE: Power supply and micro SD card not included.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O8D6M
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.5" CMOS, 8MP
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Minimum Illumination: F1.2, 0 lux (IR LED on)
- Field of View (H): 97.5" – 38.5"
- Day/Night: IR cut filter
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Compensation: DWDR/BLC/HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25 – 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: 2D/3D
- Main Resolution: 3840x2160 / 2560x1440 / 2304x1296 / 1980x1080 / 1280x720 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264 (HP/MP/BP), MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Mono Input/Output: G.711A / G.711U
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Analog Video Output: BNC
- Alarm: 1 sensor input, 1 relay output
- Audio: 1 mic in, 1 line out (3.5mm)
- Storage: Micro SD Slot
- Power: DC jack
- External Control: RS485 (terminal block)
- Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID and Password protection, IP/MAC address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: 10 max simultaneous users; Number of users may vary depending on resolution
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion detection, object removal, abnormality, line crossing, intrusion
- Alarm Triggers: Analytics
- Alarm Events: FTP video file upload, email image upload
- Image Settings: Privacy mask
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard Plus VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Mobile (iPhone® and Android™)
Operating / Physical
- Power Supply: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 percent RH
- Dimensions: 4.3" (Dia) x 11.2" (D) inches
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Junction Box Dimensions: 6.1" (Dia.) x 2" (H)
- Junction Box Weight: 1 lb.