Speco 4-Channel 4K H.265 NDAA Compliant NVR with Smart Analytics, PoE, and 1 SATA Port
Support Up to 4 4K Security Cameras
Create the foundation for a 4K resolution ring of surveillance with the Speco 4-Channel 4K H.265 NDAA Compliant NVR with PoE and 1 SATA Port. This network video recorder (NVR) records and saves surveillance footage captured from up to 4 compatible IP security cameras and is capable of supporting advanced features like Smart Analytics for superior surveillance performance. 1 SATA port is available for connecting the NVR to separate storage units or to other NVRs to expand the size of your surveillance network.
- Full 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 fps recording and playback
- Plug-and-play PoE with compatible Speco IP cameras
- H.265 compression stores up to 2x more footage than H.264
- Allows for remote monitoring, configuration, PTZ control via web browser
- Smart Analytics improve saved footage with smart playback functionality
The NVR supports up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and can record HD footage up to 40 Mbps across all four channels. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the NVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the NVR can automatically record footage to inserted SD cards and transfer files back to the NVR when connection is restored.
This NVR supports Smart Analytics software, dramatically improving the quality of your surveillance network and captured footage. Smart Analytics software simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco Analytic camera to the NVR, you can review footage through the Speco management portal using Smart Playback functions, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
The 4-Channel 4K NVR connects to the Internet to provide remote management and access to the system and enables you to playback footage, adjust settings, and monitor connected cameras from any Internet enabled device. Cameras can auto-enroll into the NVR over built-in PoE+ connections, making installation quick and simple.
The 4-Channel NVR has "EZ Wizard" functions for quick installation.
- EZ Wizards: For the Quickest Use & Installation
- Camera: Quickly discovers and installs all Speco IP cameras
- Setup: For quick system setup
- Network: Network setup and port forwarding
- Record: Quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type
- EZ Search 2.0: Quickly search events from thumbnails
- EZ Copy: Auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive
- EZ Mobile: Easy Mobile Setup for viewing on desktop or mobile apps
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the NVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
The NVR can be placed on a tabletop or rack mounted. Connect any Speco IP cameras to the recorder with ethernet cables. Once the connections are set up, use the EZ Wizard tools to quickly set up your surveillance system.
- NVR Unit
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Software CD
- Optical Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard drives not covered by 5-year warranty.
- USB device not included.
- Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics require Speco Facial Recognition or Analytic Cameras connected to the NVR, both sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- N4NRN2TB: 2TB
- N4NRN8TB: 8TB
- N4NRN12TB: 12TB
- N4NRN2TB: 030519033541
- N4NRN8TB: 030519033589
- N4NRN12TB: 030519033602
- Input: 4 channels
- IP Camera: H.264/H.265 Auto Detection (Max. 8MP)
- Resolution: 4K
- Output: Main Monitor: HDMI (Max. 4K) and VGA (Max. Full HD)
- Network Input: 4 Ch. IPC audio input
- Two-Way Audio: Local output: 1 (RCA)
- Resolution: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Codec: H.264/H.265 Auto Detection
- Compression: H.265/H.264 (baseline, main, high profile)
- Max Frame Rate per Channel: Any Resolution at 30fps
- Recording Mode: Analytics / Continuous / Motion / Sensor / Schedule / Manual
- Pre/Post Recording: Max 5 seconds/ Max 10 minutes
Search & Playback
- Search Modes: EZ Search, Motion, Specific Date/Time, Evenet, Museum, Bookmarks, Snapshots, Log
- Simultaneous Playback: Max 4 Channels
- Smart Search: Highlighted color to display camera records in a certain period of time, different colors refer to different record events
- Playback Resolutions: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Playback Functions: Play, pause, FF, FB, digital zoom, etc
- Media: USB Flash Drive, Network
- File Format: JPG, AVI, ZIP (Player+Proprietary Data)
- HDD: Interface Type: SATA II
- Max Capacity: 14TB
- Internal SATA ports: 1
- USB Ports (Front, Rear): 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 2.0
- Mode: Manual, sensor, motion, exception, intelligence
- Channel Input/Output: Supports IPC Alarm In/IPC Alarm Out
- Linkage: Record/Snapshot/Preset/Email/Pop-up Window
- Input Method: IR Remote, Mouse
- Bandwidth: 40 Mbps
- P2P/Dynamic DNS: Free US-Based Speco P2P and DDNS Service
- Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, UPnP, NTP, SMTP
- Mobile Client: iOS/Android via Speco Blue App, SecureGuard® Client
- PC Web Viewer: Internet Explorer
- PC Client: SecureGuard VMS
- Other Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- User Access: Max 10 users online (web client)
- Digital Zoom: Live and Playback, Free Size
- Smart Analysis: Crowd Density, People Counting, Object Detection, Tampering, Tripwire, Intrusion
- S.M.A.R.T.: Temperature, Power On Time, Bad Sectors and Health
- UL Listed: Level 1 UL 2900-2-3 Cybersecurity Certification
- Power Consumption: ≤ 15W (without HDD)
Environmental & Physical
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH
- Dimensions: 11.8 (W) x 9.8 (H) x 1.8 (D) inches (300 x 248 x 45 mm)
- Warranty: 5 year limited, hard drives excluded