Speco 32-Channel 4K NVR With Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics
Upgrade to an Advanced 4K Surveillance System
The Speco 32-Channel 4K NVR with Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics adds advanced security features to an HD surveillance system. This network video recorder (NVR) records and saves surveillance footage captured from up to 32 Speco IP security cameras and is capable of supporting advanced features including Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics when paired with compatible Speco cameras.
- 4K Plug-and-play with isolated traffic with Speco IP cameras
- Full 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30 fps recording and playback
- Provides remote monitoring, configuration, PTZ control
- Built-in PoE delivers power to IP cameras
- Facial Recognition saves up to 10000 faces in a single database
- Smart Analytics improve saved footage with smart playback functionality
This NVR supports Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics software, dramatically improving the quality of your surveillance network and captured footage. Facial Recognition software allows the NVR to save recognizable face images to its database and record the frequency that face is seen by your networks cameras. Only Speco cameras with Facial Recognition functionality can identify faces for the NVR to save to the database.
Smart Analytics software simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco Analytic camera to the NVR, you can review footage through the Speco management portal using Smart Playback functions, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
The 32-Channel 4K NVR connects to the Internet to provide remote management and access to the system and enables you to playback footage, adjust settings, and monitor connected cameras from any Internet enabled device. Cameras can auto-enroll into the NVR over built-in PoE+ connections, making installation quick and simple.
The 32-Channel NVR has "EZ Wizard" functions for quick installation.
- EZ Wizards: For the Quickest Use & Installation
- Camera: Quickly discovers and installs all Speco IP cameras
- Setup: For quick system setup
- Network: Network setup and port forwarding
- Record: Quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type
- EZ Search 2.0: Quickly search events from thumbnails
- EZ Copy: Auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive
- EZ Mobile: Easy Mobile Setup for viewing on desktop or mobile apps
The NVR supports up to 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and can record HD footage up to 200 Mbps across all sixteen channels. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the NVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the NVR can automatically record footage to inserted SD cards and transfer files back to the NVR when connection is restored.
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the NVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
The NVR can be placed on a tabletop or rack mounted. Connect any Speco IP cameras to the recorder with ethernet cables. Once the connections are set up, use the EZ Wizard tools to quickly set up your surveillance system.
- NVR Unit
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Software CD
- Optical Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard drives not covered by 5-year warranty.
- USB drive not included.
- Facial Recognition and Smart Analytics require Speco Facial Recognition or Analytic Cameras connected to the NVR, both sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
For over 45 years, SPECO Technologies has been dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers and architects rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Supports up to 4K resolution for recording and playback on all channels
- 200Mbps total available for camera recording bandwidth
- Built-in PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for all channels
- Supports H.265 and H.264 dual compression
- Free U.S. Based DDNS Server Access
- Plug & play feature with isolated traffic on the PoE ports with Speco's IP cameras
- Find and install IP cameras on the local network without needing to locate the cameras manually
- Network loss triggers automatic recording to SD card and automatic transfer back to NVR when network is restored
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 2TB: N32NRE2TB
- 3TB: N32NRE3TB
- 4TB: N32NRE4TB
- 6TB: N32NRE6TB
- 8TB: N32NRE8TB
- 12TB: N32NRE12TB
- 16TB: N32NRE16TB
- 24TB: N32NRE24TB
- 32TB: N32NRE32TB
- Input: 32 channels
- Resolution: 4K
- Output: 2 x HDMI (3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720); 1 x VGA (3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720)
- Input / Output: 32 IPC input, 1 line output
- Two-Way Audio: Local: 1 input, 1 output (RCA)
- Compression: H.265/H.264 (baseline, main, high profile)
- Resolution: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Max Frame Rate per Channel: Any Resolution at 30fps
- Recording Mode: Analytics/Continuous / Motion / Sensor / Schedule / Manual
- Pre/Post Recording: Max 5 seconds/ Max 10 minutes
Search & Playback
- Search Modes: EZ Search, Motion, Specific Date/Time, Evenet, Museum, Bookmarks, Snapshots, Log
- Simultaneous Playback: Max 16 Channels
- Smart Search: Highlighted color to display camera records in a certain period of time, different colors refer to different record events
- Playback Resolutions: 8MP (4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 720P
- Playback Functions: Play, pause, FF, FB, digital zoom, etc
- Media: USB Flash Drive, USB Portable HDD, Network
- File Format: Proprietary format, ASF, JPG, ZIP
- HDD: Interface Type: SATA II
- Max Capacity: 14TB
- Internal Slots: 8
- USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
- Mode: Manual, sensor, motion, exception, intelligence
- Channel Input: 8 local
- Channel Output: 4 local
- Linkage: Record/Snapshot/Preset/Email/Pop-up Window
- Input Method: IR Remote, Mouse
- Bandwidth: Max 256 Mbps
- P2P/Dynamic DNS: Free US-Based Speco P2P and DDNS Service
- Protocols: TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, UPnP, NTP, SMTP
- Mobile Client: iOS/Android via Speco Blue App, SecureGuard® Client
- PC Web Viewer: Internet Explorer
- PC Client: SecureGuard VMS
- User Access: Max 10 users online (web client)
- Digital Zoom: Live and Playback, Free Size
- Smart Analysis: **Facial Recognition, Crowd Density, People Counting, Object Detection, Tampering, Tripwire, Intrusion
- ONVIF Support: ONVIF 2.6
- S.M.A.R.T.: Temperature, Power On Time, Bad Sectors and Health
- Power Consumption: ≤ 15W (without HDD)
Environmental & Physical
- Operating Temperature: 4°F to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH
- Dimensions: 16.9 (W) x 3.5 (H) x 17.83 (D) inches (43 x 8.9 x 45.3 cm)
- Warranty: 5 year limited, hard drives excluded