Speco 2MP Ultra Intensifier Dome IP Camera, 3.6mm Lens With Junction Box
Add 1080p High-Resolution Surveillance To Your Home
Add high resolution (1920x1080 @ 30fps) HD surveillance in almost any indoor/outdoor environment by installing the Speco 2MP Ultra Intensifier Dome IP Camera, 3.6mm Lens With Junction Box. This surveillance camera has a 3.6mm fixed lens and features H.264/MJPEG compression formats. Designed with the next generation of Intensifier® technology and true WDR (wide dynamic range), it provides an even more vivid color image in low light situations and image compensation in high contrast areas. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- 3.6 mm fixed lens captures HD resolution (1920x1080 @ 30fps)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Built-in standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports H.264, and MJPEG codecs
- Micro SD card slot (card not included)
- Weather-resistant IP67 rated for durable use
- Vandal-resistant IK10 rated for added protection
This Speco IP Camera is extremely well made and is IP66 and IK10 compliant, making it both weather and vandal resistant. It can even operate in -40°F temperature and comes with a 5-year warranty.
Remote Management from Your PC Computer or Smartphone
View live and recorded footage anywhere and anytime you wish through the free SecureGuard PC application or mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Connecting the camera to a Speco DVR or NVR enables you to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using your smartphone, tablet, or PC. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection.
This IP Camera is weather-resistant (IP66) and vandal-resistant (IK10), and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Network Camera Unit
- Junction Box
- Mounting Hardware
- CD (manual, software, for PC)
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included (uses PoE as standard).
- Do not connect two power supplying sources to the device at the same time, it may result in device damage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2iD8
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.8" CMOS, 2M pixels
- Effective Pixels: 1945(H)x1097(V)
- Field of View: 89° Horizontal, 47° Vertical
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1080
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 lux, f=0.94
- White Balance: Auto/Presets
- Compensation: WDR
- Day/Night: Color
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/30 ~ 1/10000 sec
- DNR: 3D
- Main Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1280x720 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.264 (HP/MP), MJPEG (sub stream)
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 3 streams
- Protocols: IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, NTP, SNMP
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access:
- Max. 8 simultaneous users
- The actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Mobile (iPhone® and Android™)
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Embedded Recorder: Speco NVRs/Hybrids, ONVIF Profile S conformant recorders
- Mono Input: N/A
- Mono Output: N/A
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- Storage: Micro SD slot
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Alarm Triggers: Motion detection, sensor input
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload, micro SD card recording
- Image Settings: Privacy mask, Corridor mode
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Operating Humidity: 0% - 90% relative humidity
- Unit Dimensions: 4.8"(Φ) x 3.8" (H)
- Unit Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS