Speco 2MP Multi-Format HD Analog Dome Camera, 2.8mm Lens With Junction Box
Install Durable 24/7 Video Surveillance
The Speco 2MP Multi-Format HD Analog Dome Camera (2.8mm Lens) with Junction Box provides 1080p HD surveillance in almost any outdoor environment. Encased in a durable-weather and vandal-resistant housing, the Speco dome camera constantly watches over your property. The Speco dome camera amplifies existing light sources and filters out glare with IR LED lights to provide clear images 24/7.
- 2.8 mm fixed lens captures full 1080p HD resolution at 30 fps over coax (HD-TVI)
- Capture and record footage in multiple format options (HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, Analog)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Adaptive IR LEDs reduce IR saturation
- Full Object Storage Drive (OSD) operation via on-board control and UTC (up the coax)
- Weather resistant (IP67) and vandal resistant (IK10)
The Speco 2MP Multi-Format HD Analog Dome Camera (2.8mm) features true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) that enables it to capture high-resolution images in various light levels by illuminating darker areas while retaining brighter areas for well balanced lighting. Light sources up to 98 feet away can be balanced and accounted for, resulting in clear, evenly lighted images around the clock.
Retrofit Analog Installations
HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) cameras use the same coaxial cables as traditional analog CCTV cameras, making HD-TVI cameras excellent retrofit solutions for existing home surveillance systems. HD-TVI cameras let you avoid having to rewire your home with ethernet cables, saving you time and money while still providing 1080p HD images.
Remote Management from Your Computer or Phone
The Speco IR dome Camera can be controlled via Speco's web management tool and free Speco Mobile app (iOS and Android) when connected to a compatible digital video recorder (DVR), sold separately. Through the web tool or the app, you can view live footage from connected cameras, adjust settings and customize presets for optimal, personalized performance.
Place the mounting base onto a flat surface and drill the mount into place. Route and connect the camera's coaxial and power cables before attaching the camera to the mounting base. Adjust the direction of the camera and finally place the protective dome over the camera.
- Junction Box
- Drill Template
- Mounting Hardware
- Camera is defaulted to HD-TVI.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included. Digital video recorders (DVR) sold separately.
- Do not aim the device at strong light (such as lighting or sunlight) to focus; otherwise it may cause overexposure, which will affect the longevity of CCD or CMOS.
- Before the installation, please make sure the installation surface can sustain at least 3X weight of the bracket and the camera.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: VLD2A
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS, 2MP
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Number of IR LEDs: 12
- IR Distance: 98 feet (depending on scene reflection
- White Distance: Auto/Manual
- Compensation: WDR (BLC / HLC)
- Day/Night: IR cut filter
- DNR: 3D
- Power: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 2.6W max.
- Operating Temperature: -22°F – 140°F
Humidity0% – 95% RH
- Unit Dimensions: 4.3(Dia.) x 3.2(H) inches
- Unit Weight: 1 lbs.
- Certifications: FCC, UL, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Year