Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Bullet Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens with Junction Box
Capture HD Footage Using Coaxial Cable
The Speco 2MP HD-TVI IR Bullet Camera (2.8mm Lens) with Junction Box provides 1080p HD surveillance in almost any indoor/outdoor environment. Encased in a durable weather-resistant housing, the camera constantly watches over your property. The bullet camera uses HD-TVI technology, which means you won't have to run new wires to experience HD surveillance monitoring – you can just use your existing coaxial cables. This IR Bullet Camera also features true Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) that enables it to capture high-resolution images in various light levels by illuminating darker areas while retaining brighter areas for well-balanced lighting. Light sources up to 65 feet away can be balanced and accounted for, resulting in clear, evenly lighted images around the clock.
- 2.8 mm fixed lens captures HD resolution (1920x1080 @ 20fps)
- True WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Supports HD-TVI, CVI, AHD, and 960H Analog
- IR range is 65 feet, depending on scene reflection
- Weather resistant IP67 rated for durable use
Retrofit Analog Installations
HD-TVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) cameras use the same coaxial cables as traditional analog CCTV cameras, making HD-TVI cameras excellent retrofit solutions for existing home surveillance systems. HD-TVI cameras let you avoid having to rewire your home with ethernet cables, saving you time and money while still providing 1080p HD images.
This IP Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation and the camera is powered by a 12VDC power supply (power supply devices sold separately).
- Network Camera Unit
- Junction Box
- Mounting Hardware
- CD (manual, software, for PC)
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- 12VDC Power Supply not included.
- The video recorder is sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: VLB5
- UPC: 030519032629
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS, 2MP
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux (IR ON)
- Image Size: 1920 x 1080
- Video Output: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS
- Image System: PAL/NTSC
- Electronic Shutter: Auto: 1/50s ~ 1/100000s (PAL); 1/60s ~ 1/100000s (NTSC)
- IR Distance: 32.8ft ~ 65.6ft
- Frame Rate: 30fps (60Hz); 25fps (50Hz)
- Lens Mount: M12
- S/N Ratio: ≥ 52dB (AGC OFF)
- Function Control: OSD (COC Control)
- Day & Night: Yes, Smart IR
- Digital WDR: Yes
- DNR: 3D DNR
- AGC: Yes
- Auto White Balance: Yes
- Compensation: BLC
- Front Light Compensation: Yes
- Sharpness: Yes
- Mirror: Yes
- Image Setting: Yes
- Defect Correction: Auto
- Angle Adjustment: Pan (0° ~ 360°); Tilt (0° ~ 80°); Rotation (0° ~ 360°)
- Power: 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption IR OFF:< 1W; IR ON: < 3W
- Operating Temperature: -22°F – 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 95% RH
- Dimensions: 2.93(W) x 2.93(H.) x 6.59(L) inches
- Certifications: FCC
- Warranty: 5 Years