Speco 2MP H.265 IP Turret Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
Capture Clear Surveillance Video Outdoors
Capture clear HD footage around the clock with the Speco 2MP H.265 IP Turret Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens. This smart security camera features a 2.8mm fixed lens with a 107-degree wide viewing angle, a built-in microphone, a smart IR cut filter for night vision, and digital WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor camera with fixed lens (2.8-12mm)
- Supports up to 2MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- Smart Analytics software improves footage review with advanced features
- Smart IR filter provides night vision up to 100 feet
- Digital WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weatherproof (IP67) for outdoor use
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply
- Remote monitoring via web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This security camera includes Smart Analytics software that simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a camera with Smart Analytics to a compatible network video recorder (NVR) you can access Smart Playback functions through the Speco management portal, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco DVR or NVR, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
This Turret IP Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- IP Camera
- Junction Box
- (3) Tapping Screws
- (3) Plastic Plugs
- Rubber Plug
- Drill Template
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- Optional plug-in power supply sold separately (uses PoE as standard).
- Speco network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2VT1
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.9" CMOS, 2MP
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Minimum Illumination: 0.013 lux @ F2.0, AGC ON, 0 lux with IR
- Field of View (H): 107° (H)
- Compensation: Digital WDR, BLC, HLC
- Day/Night IR Range: Smart IR up to 100' (depending on scene reflection)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25 ~ 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan (0° ~ 360°) , Tilt (0° ~ 80°) , Rotation (0° ~ 360°)
- Video Settings: Region of Interest, Privacy masking, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Denoise, Antiflicker, Day/Night mode, Infrared settings, Exposure, Gain, Corridor Pattern, Image flip/mirror
- Main Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1280x720 @ 30fps
- Sub Stream Resolution: D1, CIF, 480x240 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 6Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 2 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID and password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: 3 users max. Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Mono Input: G.711A / G.711U
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Mobile (iPhone® and Android)
- Other Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- Ethernet: RJ45 Jack
- Power: DC Jack
- Microphone Input: Built-in mic
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm In/Out: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Line crossing, region intrusion and video blurring detection
- Alarm Triggers: Motion, Analytics, SD card error
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:< 7.5W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 3.72" (Dia) x 3.25 (H) inches
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years