Speco 2MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera With Analytics and Junction Box, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
Discreet & Clear Surveillance With Advanced Analytics
The Speco H.265 IP Bullet Camera with Advance Analytics (2MP) provides high-quality surveillance in just about any lighting environment. This bullet camera comes with a 2.8mm fixed lens and supports H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression formats. With a 107-degree field of view, an IR cut filter for true day/night operation, and true WDR (wide dynamic range) for image compensation in high contrast areas, this IP security bullet camera performs exceptionally well in indoor/outdoor areas. The camera also has built-in standard PoE to help minimize the use of power cables and includes a junction box for secure installation.
- Supports up to 2MP at 30fps with H.265/H.264/MJPEG compression
- Advanced Analytics enhance surveillance throughout your property
- IR range: Up to 100 feet (depending on scene reflection)
- IR cut filter for true day/night operation
- Digital WDR for image compensation in high contrast areas
- Weather-resistant (IP67) for outdoor use
- Conformant with ONVIF Profile T
- Powered by PoE or 12VDC power supply (sold separately)
- Remote monitoring via a web browser, free mobile app, and VMS
This Speco IP Bullet Camera features Advanced Analytics, which will help it ignore false triggers such as falling leaves, animal movement, and precipitation. Advanced Analytics provides features such as exception detection, line crossing, intrusion, museum search, and other detection capabilities (with compatible Speco recorder, sold separately) to vastly enhance the surveillance security of your property.
Easy Access To Footage Via Mobile App
View live and stored video from anywhere, anytime through the free SecureGuard mobile app for iOS and Android devices. When the camera is connected to a Speco DVR or NVR, you'll be able to view live video footage as well as playback, pause, rewind, and fast forward recorded footage using a smartphone or tablet. This allows you to monitor your home from any location with an Internet connection, all from the palm of your hand.
This IP Bullet Camera is weather-resistant (IP67) and can be installed outdoors or indoors. To help conceal and protect the camera's cables, a junction box is included. A mounting template and hardware are also included for accurate installation. The camera can be powered by a 12VDC power supply or by Power over Ethernet (all power supply devices sold separately).
- Bullet IP Camera
- Junction Box
- Installation Accessories Bag
- Software CD (PC)
- Quick Start Guide
- This device supports viewing and management via a web browser on a PC.
- Optional plug-in power supply sold separately (uses PoE as standard).
- Speco network video recorders (NVR) sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed-circuit video, and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects, and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #: O2VB1
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.9" CMOS, 2MP
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1080 (2MP)
- Field of View (H): 107° (H)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.013 lux @ F2.0, AGC ON, 0 lux with IR
- Video Settings: Region of Interest, Privacy masking, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Denoise, Antiflicker, Day/Night mode, Infrared settings, Exposure, Gain, Corridor Pattern, Image flip/mirror
- Day/Night: Smart IR
- Compensation: Digital WDR, BLC, HLC
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25 ~ 1/100000 sec.
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Angle Adjustment: Pan 0° ~ 360°, Tilt 0° ~ 80°, Rotation 0° ~ 360°
- Main Stream Resolution: 1920x1080 / 1280x720 @ 30fps
- Sub Stream Resolution: D1, CIF, 480x240 @ 30fps
- Compression: H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR (64Kbps ~ 6Mbps)
- Multiple Streaming: 2 streams
- Protocols: UDP, IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, NTP, RTSP, PPPoE, DDNS, SMTP, 802.1x, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS
- DDNS Support: Speco DDNS (free of charge)
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP/Mac address filtering, digest authentication
- User Access: Max. 3 simultaneous users, Actual number of users may vary depending on bandwidth
- Audio Compression: G.711A / G.711U
- Ethernet: RJ45 Jack
- Power: DC jack
- Microphone Input: Mono 3.5mm
- Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 128GB (not included)
- Alarm In/Out: No
- Reset: Yes
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Line crossing, region intrusion, and video blurring detection
- Alarm Triggers: Motion, Analytics, SD card error
- Image Settings: Watermark, IP address filtering, video mask, password protection
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard® VMS, SecureGuard® CMS
- Mobile: SecureGuard® Client, Speco Blue (iPhone® and Android™)
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption:< 5.5W
- Operating Temperature: -40°F ~ 140°F
- Operating Humidity: Less than 95 % (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 2.93(W) x 2.93(H) x 6.59(D) inches
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 Years