Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface
Control RTS Devices with Your Smartphone
Add smartphone/tablet remote control to all of your Somfy RTS motorized devices (sold separately) with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface. Designed to work with the free Somfy myLink app for iOS and Android, this plug-in module works as a simple signal converter. It receives your app commands over Wi-Fi and transmits the equivalent RTS signals to your RTS devices. The app works even when you're away from home, so you can control your motorized shades, blinds, and more from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Adds smartphone/tablet control to RTS devices via free app
- Free app works with iOS and Android mobile devices
- Control for up to 16 RTS channels per myLink™ from iOS and Android devices
- Create and activate scenes and schedules
- Easy setup, just plug in and connect to your network
- Add control channels by installing multiple interfaces
The Somfy myLink Interface is designed for quick DIY setup. Just plug the module into a standard power outlet and use the app's on-screen setup wizard to add the module to your home network. Once the interface module is connected to Wi-Fi, you can easily add your RTS devices to the app interface.
About the myLink App
Available through the Apple and Google Play stores, the Somfy myLink app gives you complete control over your RTS devices, organized by room in your app's interface. The app supports up to 16 channels, so you can control up to 16 individual RTS devices OR groups of multiple RTS devices. You can also create scenes and schedules directly through the app.
You can use up to 10 myLinks together for multi-zone control.
- myLink Interface Module
- Quick Start Guide
Note: RTS devices sold separately. Requires a wireless router and Internet service.
RTS: Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
- Manufacturer Part #: 1811403
- Power: 120V AC; 50-60Hz; Ultra Low Power Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Radio Frequency:
- RTS 433.42 MHz
- WiFi: 2.4 and 5 GHz
- iOS Version: 7 and higher
- Android Version: Jelly Bean and higher
- Operating Temp: 5 to 45 degrees C
- Rated Current: 10 to 50 milliamps AC max
- Insulation Class: Class II
- Environmental Conditions: For Indoor Use Only
- Enclosure: ABS, UL94V-0 flame rating, RoHS compliant, UL listed
- Dimensions: 3.64(L) x 2.35(W) x 1.95(H) inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Warranty: 5 Years
»Somfy 1811403 myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface Brochure (.pdf)
»Somfy 1811403 myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Somfy 1811403 myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
Somfy MyLink Smartphone App
Control your RTS (Radio Technology Somfy) motorized blinds, shades, draperies, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your smart phone.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.