Somfy Z-Wave to Digital Motor Interface
Integrates Somfy Controls Into A Z-Wave Network
Remotely control Somfy Sonesse motors through a Z-Wave network by integrating them with the Somfy Z-Wave to Digital Motor Interface. The interface receives Z-Wave commands, and then converts them to Somfy motor control commands. This enables Sonesse motor control using handheld Z-Wave remotes, wall switches, and other Z-Wave controllers. The interface also receives feedback information from connected motors and passes the information onto your Z-Wave network.
- Converts Z-Wave commands into Somfy motor control commands
- Compatible with Sonesse 50 ILT and Sonesse 30 RS-485 motors
- Accepts commands from Z-Wave remotes, wall switches, etc.
Note: Requires a regulated 24VDC power supply (sold separately).
RTS: Exclusive Somfy Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
- Enclosure: High-impact plastic
- Power Requirements: +5 VDC supplied by motor
- Power Pass Through: Two (2) 24VDC JST connectors for ST30 motor
- ILT Motor Comm Port: One (1) Modular RJ9 Jack
- ST30 Motor Comm Port: One (1) Modular JST Connector
- Wireless Technology Onboard: Z-Wave 300 series
- Wireless Network Indicator: One (1) Red LED
- Manual Operation: One (1) Push Button
- Mounting: Molded flanges with slotted screw holes
- Voltage Input: Requires Regulated +24VDC
- Voltage Output: Regulated +24 VDC, passed through from the Input Voltage
- Power Consumption: 50 mA at 24VDC