Somfy Tilt 50 WireFree RTS Motor
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Adjust Window Blinds to Manage Natural Light With Precision
The Somfy IrismoTilt 50 WireFree RTS Blinds Motor allows you to remotely adjust the slat positioning of your horizontal window blinds with precise tilt control, so you can easily manage the perfect amount of natural light that enters your home. The motor is battery-operated with improved sound quality, and features an integrated programming button for custom settings, such as the MY Preferred Position.
The motor has a built-in RTS module for compatibility with other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) control devices, such as handheld remotes, wireless wall switches, tabletop switches, and more (sold separately). When paired with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part 1811403, sold separately), you'll also be able to control your motorized blinds from virtually anywhere using a smartphone/tablet via the free Somfy myLink app for Android and iOS.
- Remotely adjust slat positioning of your horizontal blinds
- Manage how much natural light enters your home
- Control motor from anywhere via the Somfy myLink app
- Uses RTS Somfy technology, compatible with other RTS devices
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Battery is rechargeable for added convenience
- Requires either the Somfy Re-Loadable Battery Wand AND Energizer Lithium batteries #L91 that provide patented safety protection, OR a power transformer (all sold separately).
- Requires the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (1811403, sold separately) to provide control via a smartphone or tablet.
- Requires a wireless router and Internet service.
- Fabrication Recommendations: Steel or aluminum headrails can be used; headrail adaptor is required (headrails and adaptor sold separately).
RTS: Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
Somfy: Helping to Create Smart Homes and Workplaces
Somfy is the world leader in the design and manufacture of specialized motors and electronic controls for interior and exterior window coverings. With Somfy products, you can experience a better quality of life and have more time to enjoy life's daily pleasures. Since its creation in 1969, Somfy has been offering products with unsurpassed performance which reflect years of innovation and development. The result is a reputation for state of the art products that are simple to use, easy to install and are dedicated to providing full value and satisfaction to homeowners.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1002822
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Radio Frequency: 433.32 MHz
- Torque: 0.6 NM
- Speed: 10 rpm
- Slow Speed Option: 5 rpm
- Index Protection Rating: IP20
- Limit Switch Type: Electronic
- Temperature Working Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Insulation Class: Class III
- Antenna: RF antenna wire must be positioned outside of headrail and should not come in contact with metal surfaces for greatest RF range. RF wire may need to be repositioned for optimal performance. Antenna wire must not be cut.
- Warranty: 5 Years