Somfy Sunis Indoor WireFree RTS Sensor (Open Box)
Optimizes Room Temperature Levels
You can program your motorized window coverings to automatically open and close based on sunlight levels by connecting the Somfy Sunis Indoor WireFree RTS Sensor. When the sensor detects intense sunlight, it automatically adjusts window coverings to their "down" position. When sun levels are low, window coverings are adjusted to their "up" position. This helps protect indoor furniture from damaging UV rays, and manages heat gain and loss in the room.
- Opens/closes window coverings based on sunlight
- Works with RTS motorized window coverings
- Adjustable sun sensitivity levels
- Mounts to window glass or sill
This sun sensor is compatible with all interior RTS motorized window coverings, and installs in just seconds with the included suction cup. The sensor can be mounted directly to either the window glass or window sill.
- WireFree RTS Sensor
- Suction Cup
RTS: Exclusive Somfy Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
- Manufacturer Part #: 9013707
- UPC: N/A
- Battery Type: CR2430 extended life 3V Lithium battery
- Mounting Configuration: Window or sill mount (suction cup type)
- Control: Radio Technology Somfy compatible
- Frequency: 433.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 65 feet
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 2.2(Dia.) x 0.75 (Depth) inches (55.5 x 19 mm)