Somfy Sonesse 30 WireFree (Li-ion) RTS Motor
Silently Adjust Window Coverings To Manage Natural Light
The Somfy Sonesse 30 WireFree (Li-ion) RTS Motor allows you to remotely open and close your window coverings so you can easily manage the amount of natural light that enters your home. This quiet motor has a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which minimizes maintenance and eliminates the need to install or replace batteries. It also features a strong 2 Nm (Newton Meter) powerful lifting capacity to motorize a variety of shades and blinds such as roller/solar shades, Roman/woven shades, sheer shades, and horizontal blinds without having to use any wires.
- Remotely opens/closes window coverings to help manage natural light
- Uses RTS Somfy technology, compatible with other RTS devices
- Rechargeable built-in lithium-ion battery, no wiring required (battery charger sold separately, part # 9020372)
- Adjustable speed control for customized shade performance
- Embedded LED lights indicate when battery level is low
- Control motor from anywhere via the Somfy myLink app
- Amazon Alexa compatible
The motor has a built-in RTS module for compatibility with other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) control devices, such as handheld remotes, wireless wall switches, tabletop switches, and more (sold separately). Furthermore, when paired with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part 1811403, sold separately), you'll be able to control your motorized window coverings from virtually anywhere using a smartphone/tablet via the free Somfy myLink app for Android and iOS. You'll also be able to control your window coverings with simple voice commands using Amazon Alexa (sold separately, requires Somfy myLink skill).
- Somfy Sonesse 30 WireFree (Li-ion) RTS Motor
- User Manual
- Requires the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part # 1811403, sold separately) to allow control via a smartphone or tablet.
- The Somfy myLink skill must be enabled in order to use Amazon Alexa for voice control.
- Requires a wireless router and Internet service.
- To charge the motor's built-in battery, the Somfy Battery Charger is required (sold separately, part # 9020372).
RTS: Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
Somfy: Helping To Create Smart Homes And Workplaces
Somfy is the world leader in the design and manufacture of specialized motors and electronic controls for interior and exterior window coverings. With Somfy products, you can experience a better quality of life and have more time to enjoy life's daily pleasures. Since its creation in 1969, Somfy has been offering products with unsurpassed performance which reflect years of innovation and development. The result is a reputation for state of the art products that are simple to use, easy to install and are dedicated to providing full value and satisfaction to homeowners.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1003128
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Torque: 2Nm
- Sound Level: 44 dBA
- Speed: 10-28 rpm adjustable
- Low Battery Indicator: LED
- RTS Radio Frequency: 433.42 MHZ
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Certifications: CE
- Warranty: 5-Year Standard