Somfy Irismo 35 Mini DC RTS Drapery Motor
Discreet Drapery Motor with Optional 3rd-Party Integration
The Somfy Irismo 35 Mini DC RTS Drapery Motor is a compact drapery motor that allows you to open/close curtains using a smartphone, Somfy RTS remote control, or 3rd-party automation system. The motor is powered by a 24VDC plug-in power supply for quiet, yet efficient operation.
This drapery motor can easily be integrated with third-party automation systems via Z-Wave, ZigBee, or RS485 plug-in modules (all sold separately). It has a built-in RTS module for compatibility with other Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) control devices, such as handheld remotes, wireless wall switches, tabletop switches, and more (sold separately). When paired with the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (part 1811403, sold separately), you'll also be able to control your motorized curtains from virtually anywhere using a smartphone/tablet via the free Somfy myLink app for Android and iOS. This drapery motor also has a touch motion feature that allows you to open or close your draperies with a slight pull on the curtain. Just give the curtain a tug and the motor kicks into gear.
- Open and close draperies with the press of a button
- Uses RTS Somfy technology, compatible with other RTS devices
- Control curtains from anywhere via the free Somfy myLink app
- Optional add-on modules allow integration with 3rd-party automation systems
- Adjust settings with buttons on the motor, along with LED indicators
- Works with curtain tracks up to 32 feet (9.7m) in length
- Clean white finish allows motor to be easily concealed above the track
- Irismo 35 Mini DC RTS Drapery Motor
- 24VDC Power Supply
- Requires the Somfy myLink RTS Smartphone and Tablet Interface (1811403, sold separately) to allow control via a smartphone or tablet.
- Requires a wireless router and Internet service.
- Network integration options require Z-Wave, ZigBee, or RS485 plug-in modules (all sold separately).
RTS: Technology Dedicated To Your Comfort
Radio Technology Somfy (RTS) offers a high performance, convenient and reliable solution for awning and screen automation, eliminating the need for wiring between the motor and controls. With the radio receiver integrated within the motor, RTS is the ideal choice because installation is quick and easy. Whether you want to control your awning or screen at the touch of a button or use automatic controls, Somfy has the solution. It's so easy, It's Somfy!
Somfy: Helping to Create Smart Homes and Workplaces
Somfy is the world leader in the design and manufacture of specialized motors and electronic controls for interior and exterior window coverings. With Somfy products, you can experience a better quality of life and have more time to enjoy life's daily pleasures. Since its creation in 1969, Somfy has been offering products with unsurpassed performance which reflect years of innovation and development. The result is a reputation for state of the art products that are simple to use, easy to install and are dedicated to providing full value and satisfaction to homeowners.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1002952
- Power Supply: 24V DC (plug-in power supply included)
- Average Linear Speed: 87.5 RPM
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Power Cable Type: 13.2 feet (4m)
- Control Connector Type: RJ12
- DCT Control Circuit Voltage: 5V DC
- Motor Sound Level: <44 dBA
- Track Maximum Length: 32 feet (9.7m)
- Maximum Number of Junctions: 2
- Minimum Bending Radius: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
- Minimum Curving Radius: 118 inches (300 cm)
- Side Opening Max Weight: 77 pounds (35 kg)
- Center Opening Max Weight: 77 pounds (35 kg)
- Certifications: CE
- Warranty: 5 Years