SkylinkNet Security Keychain Remote
Keychain Remote to Arm/Disarm
Quickly arm and disarm your Skylink security system with the convenient SkylinkNet Security Keychain Remote. The keychain transmitter is compatible with either the Skylink Internet Hub (HU-100) or the M-Series Main Console (M-1), sold separately. It has four buttons to select different system modes: Arm Away, Arm Home, Disarm, and Panic.
- Keychain remote for Skylink security systems
- Arm Away, Arm Home, Disarm, and Panic
- Wireless range up to 600 feet
- Optional password protection
- Works with SkylinkNet and M-Series systems
When enabled, optional password protection prevents unauthorized use. The remote will only operate once you input the correct password. Your password can be 2 to 8 digits long, created from a combination of buttons 1, 2, and 3. For example, the password can be 1-2-1-2.
NOTE: Up to four keychain remotes/keypads total can be programmed into one zone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Skylink products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Skylink directly for international orders.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 30 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: MK-MT
- Battery: 1 x 3V CR2032 Lithium Battery (Supplied)
- Battery Life: Approx. 24 months (Typical)
- Operation Range: 600 feet (180 meters)
- Radio Frequency: Skylink M-Code 433.92MHz
- Size: 2.5(L) x 1.25(W) x 0.5(H) inches
- Weight: 30g
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Off-White
- Compatibility: Internet Hub, HU-100; Main Console, M-1
- Approvals: FCC, CE, IC
- Warranty: 1 Year