SkylinkHome Plug-In On/Off Control (In/Outdoor)
For Use With The SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkHome Plug-In ON/OFF Control (In/Outdoor) (Model PA-318) allows you to wirelessly turn on and off connected lights or small appliances with the SkylinkHome transmitters. The Control can communicate with up to 8 transmitters. All wireless signal communications within the SkylinkHome System are based on rolling code technology to ensure the highest level of security.
Functions and Features
- No wiring connection, just plug in to a wall outlet – Plug the lighting fixture to this unit, plug and play.
- Operates up to 1500W relay output – Lighting, coffee makers, heaters (up to 1500W).
- Waterproof, suitable for outdoor use – Lighting, pool pumps, Christmas lights...
- Operation modes: 1) ON/OFF; 2) Countdown timer.
- Up to 500 feet operating range in an open area – Long range, no problem.
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code. With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
- Plug-In ON/OFF Control (In/Outdoor)
- User's Instructions
IMPORTANT NOTE: Skylink products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Skylink directly for international orders.
SkylinkHome Wireless Control System
The SkylinkPad from Skylink Group is a wireless control system which allows the user to control almost anything electronic in the home, including lamps, garage doors, security systems, and coffee makers. The credit card size of the pad comes in six options and can have up to 14 buttons to control various household items.
- Input: Voltage: 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Standby Current: 3mA
- Minimum Load: 10W
- Maximum Rating: 15 Amps
- Maximum Load: 1500W at 120VAC
- Operating Frequency: 318MHz
- Operational Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Wireless Range: Up to 500 feet in open area
- Approvals:: FCC, UL
- Warranty: 1 Year