Skylink Self Monitoring Station
Monitor Your Alarm System Without Fees
If you already have an alarm system installed in your home or business and you don't want to pay for a monitoring service, use the Skylink Self Monitoring Station to monitor the system yourself. The kit comes with an audio sensor that detects when your existing alarm sounds, and an auto-dialer that calls up to nine phone numbers with an emergency message when triggered by the sensor. Let family, friends, or authorities know when you need help at a moment's notice. No fees required!
- Sensor detects alarm sound of your existing system
- Dialer calls up to 9 phone numbers for help in an emergency
- Stores emergency voice message up to 40 seconds
- Panic button on dialer also activates emergency dialing
- No fees required, saves money on monitoring
- Dial-Alert (AD-433S)
- Audio Sensor (AS-433)
- Telephone Line
- Antenna (installed)
- (2) Power Adapters
- (2) Alkaline Batteries, 9V
- Pack of Screws and Anchors (for Dial-Alert)
- Double-Sided Tape
- Warranty Card
- Quick Guide
NOTE: Requires connection to landline telephone service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Skylink products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Skylink directly for international orders.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 30 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: MS-200
- Power Source:
- Dial-Alert: 9VDC (Adapter and Backup Battery Supplied)
- Audio Sensor: 9VDC (Adapter and Backup Battery Supplied)
- Wireless Range: 150 feet line of sight between Dial-Alert and Audio Sensor
- Warranty: 1 Year