Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Wire In Fixture (Relay) Module
Add "Anywhere" Control to Wired Loads
Don’t run new wires to add a wall switch or remote control capability. Use the Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Wire-In Fixture (Relay) Module in conjunction with an Anywhere transmitter to set up remote control for wired lighting, appliances, low-voltage transformers, or fan/pump motors. It’s perfect for adding switched control, for example, to under-cabinet lighting during a kitchen or bathroom remodel.
- Adds remote/switched control to a wired load
- Receives On/Off commands from Anywhere transmitters
- Wireless – no traveler wires or batteries required
- Supports loads up to 120 VAC, 12 Amps or 1/3 HP motor
- Offers four (4) communication channels
- Fits into a standard junction box
The Wire-In Fixture (Relay) Module is a professional grade, 12 Amp relay module that is often used to add secondary lighting or load control without having to run new wire. The module wires into the device to be controlled and receives wireless On/Off commands from your Anywhere transmitter (sold separately, see Specifications for details).
You can add as many Relay Modules as needed. To support applications where more than one set of Anywhere controls are desired, the module has 4 channels to control 4 separate devices or entire zones.
- Adding controlled lighting circuits when remodeling a kitchen, bathroom or garage/workshop
- Automating landscape water features, lighting transformers, and holiday lighting
The module can be installed in any standard junction box and its mounting ears can be broken off to fit in a tighter space. For applications where no direct control of the module is required, simply cover the wall hole with a blank wallplate (sold separately) for a clean installation.
Note: Simply Automated’s Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated’s PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
Home Lighting Control & Automation Made Simple
Simply Automated was founded in 2003 with the mission of leading in the research and development of simple, flexible, cost-effective and technologically advanced solutions in the automation, lighting control and energy savings market. With years spent perfecting intelligent firmware design and manufacturing technologies, Simply Automated continues to offer superior products in lighting control and automation, paying special attention to the growing demand for effective energy conservation in residential systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: UFR-V0
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (GFI/AFI compatible)
- Range: Communicates over 1000 feet and between 2 split phases
- Max Load: 120 VAC, 12 Amps or 1/3 HP motor
- Controlled Output: 120 VAC, contact closure
- Connections: #14 AWG stranded wire, 6"; Black-AC Line, White-AC Neutral, Brown-AC Output (controlled)
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120° F (0 to 50° C)
- Dimensions: 3.6(H) x 1.4(W) x 1.2(D) inches (91 x 36 x 30 mm)
- Net: 3.2 ounces (90g)
- Gross: 4.8 ounces (136g)
- Mounting: Standard outlet box; screw or ties can be used to mount in other locations. Mounting ears break away for compact installations.