Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Plug-In Appliance (Relay) Module
Add Remote Control to Plug-In Devices
You can easily add remote control to a plug-in lamp or appliance by plugging it into the Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Plug-In Appliance (Relay) Module. Simply plug the module into a power outlet, and plug your lamp/appliance into the bottom outlet of the module. The module receives On/Off commands from Simply Automated Anywhere transmitters (sold separately), such as the Scheduler-Timer or Switches, to provide remote control for the plugged-in device.
- Controlled outlet on bottom, pass-through on front
- Supports loads up to 15 Amps or 1/3 HP motor
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
- Works with all Anywhere transmitters
- Can be controlled by multiple transmitters
The Plug-In Appliance (Relay) Module has two outlets – one controlled outlet on the bottom, and one pass-through outlet on the front. The controlled outlet receives commands, while the pass-through outlet works like a standard outlet, staying powered at all times for traditional applications. This gives you an extra power outlet.
Note: Simply Automated’s Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated’s PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
Home Lighting Control & Automation Made Simple
Simply Automated was founded in 2003 with the mission of leading in the research and development of simple, flexible, cost-effective and technologically advanced solutions in the automation, lighting control and energy savings market. With years spent perfecting intelligent firmware design and manufacturing technologies, Simply Automated continues to offer superior products in lighting control and automation, paying special attention to the growing demand for effective energy conservation in residential systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: UMA-V0
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (GFI/AFI compatible)
- Range: Transmits over 1 mile on a 14 gauge wire circuit
- Controlled Bottom Outlet:
- Max Load: 15 Amps at 120VAC or 1/3 HP motor
- Output Type: Contact closure
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120° F (0 to 50° C)
- Dimensions: 3.4(H) x 2.6(W) x 1.5(D) inches
- Net: 5.6 ounces (135g)
- Gross: 6.6 ounces (172g)
- Mounting: Plug In
- Weatherproof Rating: For Indoor (or weather protected) Use Only