Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Controlled Split Duplex Wall Receptacle
Add Instant Remote Control to Plug-Ins
Replace a traditional power outlet with the Simply Automated Anywhere Virtual Controlled Receptacle to enable instant remote control for any plug-in device. The top outlet receives On/Off commands from Simply Automated Anywhere transmitters (sold separately), such as the Scheduler-Timer or Switches. Simply plug your device into the top outlet and then it can be turned On/Off by your Anywhere transmitter.
- Controlled outlet on top, pass-through on bottom
- Supports loads up to 15 Amps or 1/3 HP motor
- Replaces a standard power outlet
- Works with all Anywhere transmitters
- Can be controlled by multiple transmitters
Available Colors: White, Light Almond, Almond or Ivory
The Controlled Receptacle has two outlets – one controlled outlet on the top, and one pass-through outlet on the bottom. The controlled outlet receives commands, while the pass-through outlet works like a standard outlet, staying powered at all times for traditional applications.
- Controlled Receptacle
- Decora Wallplate
- Requires hot and neutral connections.
- Simply Automated's Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated's PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
Home Lighting Control & Automation Made Simple
Simply Automated was founded in 2003 with the mission of leading in the research and development of simple, flexible, cost-effective and technologically advanced solutions in the automation, lighting control and energy savings market. With years spent perfecting intelligent firmware design and manufacturing technologies, Simply Automated continues to offer superior products in lighting control and automation, paying special attention to the growing demand for effective energy conservation in residential systems.
- Manufacturer Part #: URD-V0
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (GFI/AFI Compatible)
- Range: Transmits over 1 mile on a 14 gauge wire circuit
- Controlled Top Outlet:
- Max Load: 120 VAC, 12 Amps or 1/3 HP motor
- Output Type: contact closure
- Brass screw (bottom) AC Line
- Silver screw (bottom) Neutral
- Brass screw (top) Controlled AC Line
- Silver screw (top) Neutral
- Green screw Ground
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120° F (0-50° C)
- Dimensions: 3.4(H) x 1.6(W) x 1.8(D) inches (85 x 41 x 46 mm)
- Net: 3.2 ounces (90g)
- Gross: 4.8 ounces (136g)
- Mounting: Standard outlet box (or NEMA outdoor enclosure).
- Weatherproof Rating: For Indoor (or weather protected) Use Only