Simply Automated Anywhere 4- or More-Way Add-On Wall Switch
Works With The Anywhere 3-Way Switch Kit
Designed for use with the Anywhere 3-Way Switch Kit (V3WAY-A), the Simply Automated Anywhere 4- or More-Way Add-On Switch allows you to add another switch to your existing 3-way circuit. This professional grade switch offers the same features as your existing Anywhere switches.
- Enables 3-way control for loads up to 900W
- LEDs indicate on/off status
- Replace standard light switches
- Connect to existing switch wires
Note: Simply Automated’s Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated’s PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
Home Lighting Control & Automation Made Simple
Simply Automated was founded in 2003 with the mission of leading in the research and development of simple, flexible, cost-effective and technologically advanced solutions in the automation, lighting control and energy savings market. With years spent perfecting intelligent firmware design and manufacturing technologies, Simply Automated continues to offer superior products in lighting control and automation, paying special attention to the growing demand for effective energy conservation in residential systems.
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
- Load: 1 W minimum, 900 W maximum, 7.5 Amps at 120VAC, per switch
- Output: Triac output configured for On/Off control (default).
- Connections: 6-inch stranded wires, #16 AWG for power and load; #20 AWG for connection of remote (model USR) switch traveler(s) is not used.
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120° F (0 to 50° C)
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125g)
- Mounting: Standard Junction Box