Serene Business Phone Amplifier
Easy To Set Up; Just Plug & Play
Easily amplify any corded business phone with the Business Phone Amplifier. It works with all traditional business telephones and headsets by connecting between the phone’s handset/headset and base. Calls are clearly amplified up to 45dB and enhanced with Digital Sound Processing technology that eliminates distortion, echo effects and unwanted static. To further increase speech intelligibility, the amplifier incorporates Automatic Gain Control to optimize sound level, resulting in crystal clear conversations.
- Works with all business telephones and headsets
- Easy headset/handset selection button for extra convenience
- Amplifies incoming audio up to 170 times (45+dB)
Selectable Digital Tone Setting
Personalize your amplifier to fit your individual hearing abilities by choosing from four digital tone settings. Each setting allows you to boost and enhance the specific speech frequencies you can’t hear well, making difficult-to-hear words fully intelligible.
4 Tone Settings:
- Amplifies low frequencies making lower pitched sounds easier to hear. This setting is for people with low frequency hearing loss.
- Amplifies all sound frequencies equally making every word full volume and natural sounding. This is the standard setting.
- Boosts middle to high frequencies making each word more intelligible. This is for people with mild high frequency hearing loss.
- Amplifies high frequencies making high pitched sounds more distinguishable and easier to understand. This is for people with severe hearing loss and difficulty hearing high pitch sounds.
About Serene Innovations
Whether in the home or office, Serene Innovations provides state of the art assistive devices for the elderly and disabled. Our featured amplified phones and TV listening devices have brought ease and comfort to thousands of people all over the world. Serene inventions have won numerous U.S. and Chinese patents. Many products and designs are so widely used that they are regarded as standards of the industry.
- Power source: 9 volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery consumption: 10 mA typical; automatic shut-off if there is no voice for more than 15 seconds
- Battery life: 6 to 12 months depending on usage
- Amplification without Boost: 30 dB
- Amplification with Boost: 45 dB
- Auto shut off time (to save battery): 8 to 15 seconds if no sound or voice
- Compatibility switch: (6 positions) + a "by-pass" position
- Indicators: ON/OFF, and BOOST
- Controls: Volume, BOOST, Headset, Headset Mic, Tone Control, Compatibility
- Optional backup AC adapter: 9 VDC, 200 mA (not included)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 113 degrees F (0 to 45 degrees C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 122 degrees F (-20 to 50 degrees C)
- Headset Compatibility:
- Plantronics: H31N, H41N, H61N, H171N, H81N, H91N, H101N, H141N, H251N, H261N
- Hello Direct or GN Netcom: GN2110-ST, GN 2220 (all direct connect headset with smart cord)
- ACS: OM (Orator) and ST (Stratus Ultra)
- UNEX: F-100 and OPT-2N