Serene Renew Hearing Aid Dryer & Freshener
For Use At Home Or On The Go
This advanced cleaning tool makes hearing aid maintenance easier, less costly and more environmentally friendly. With the Serene Renew Hearing Aid Dryer and Freshener, you can keep your hearing instruments clean at home or while traveling. The Dryer/Freshener uses gentle dry heat to remove moisture and condensation while consuming very little energy. And with one-touch operation, it’s simple to use.
- Uses dry heat to remove moisture and condensation
- Powerful UV light inhibits bacteria growth
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or desiccants
- Built-in battery tester
The Dryer/Freshener dries and sanitizes using precision heating, powerful convection air currents and UV lights. The device is compact and lightweight for use at home or on the road. The power adapter can even be stored inside the chamber when traveling. Designed for durability, the device is made of polycarbonate plastic (bullet-proof window materials) and can withstand numerous drops without damage.
The device accommodates up to two pairs of hearing aids or Cochlear Implant processors. Its easy-to-open compartment is perfect even for people with arthritis. A magnetic parking area lets you temporarily remove batteries and place them on the ReNew without losing them.
About Serene Innovations
Whether in the home or office, Serene Innovations provides state of the art assistive devices for the elderly and disabled. Our featured amplified phones and TV listening devices have brought ease and comfort to thousands of people all over the world. Serene inventions have won numerous U.S. and Chinese patents. Many products and designs are so widely used that they are regarded as standards of the industry.
- Manufacturer Part #: HC-RENEW
- Chamber Temperature: ± 45 degrees C
- UV Light: 385 nm, <100 mW
- Drying Cycle Timer: 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour
- Battery Voltage Indicators: 5
- Switching AC Adapter Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Switching AC Adapter Output: 12VDC, 1,000 mA
- Redundant Over-Temp Control: PTC and thermostat
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 50 degrees C
- Size: 5.8 x 3.5 x 2 inches (148 x 89 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 15 ounces (430 grams)
- Warranty: 1 Year