Sensative Strips Guard Door/Window Sensor, Z-Wave Plus
Introducing Undetectable Open/Close Sensors
Protect and monitor your home without intruders noticing with Sensative Strips Guard Door/Window Sensor, Z-Wave. This Z-Wave Plus magnetic contact sensor monitors doors, windows, and open/close objects using a revolutionary ultra-thin design to avoid detection and allow for universal installation. Most contact sensors must be mounted onto the frame of a door or window and can be easily seen. The Sensative Strips Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor is so small and thin that it can be placed between or within the frame, making it virtually undetectable.
- Ultra-thin door and window sensor alerts you when objects are opened or closed
- Discreet design allows for seamless installation in indoor or outdoor applications
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 131 feet (40 meters)
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Strips Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor is built to perform in any type of environment. The sensor is water resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Guard is built for consistent and reliable reporting of movement throughout your home.
Installing the Strips Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor is easy. All it needs is a piece of tape to secure it into your preferred position and a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor
- Cleaning Sachet
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1101012
- Features: Magnet Sensor, Tamper Alert, LED indicator
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Range: Up to 40 (131 feet) meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 5.7 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.22 D in)
- Magnet A: 30 H x 11 W x 1 D mm (1.18 x 0.43 x 0.4 in)
- Magnet B: Dia 12 x 3 H mm (0.47 x 0.12 in)
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years.
- Magnetic Range: 15mm (0.59 in)
- Z-Wave Notifications: Binary, Notification, and Basic reporting types
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Warranty (.pdf)