Sensative Strips Guard 700 Door/Window Sensor, with Magnet
Introducing Undetectable Open/Close Sensors
Protect and monitor your home without intruders noticing with Sensative Strips Guard 700 Door/Window Sensor, with Magnet. This Z-Wave Plus magnetic contact sensor monitors doors, windows, and other open/close objects using a revolutionary ultra-thin design to avoid detection and allow for universal installation. Most contact sensors must be mounted onto the frame of a door or window and can be easily seen. The Sensative Strips Guard Door/Window Sensor, with Magnet is so small and thin that it can be placed between or within the frame, making it virtually undetectable.
- Ultra-thin door and window sensor alerts you when objects are opened or closed
- Discreet design allows for seamless installation in indoor or outdoor applications
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 300 feet (100 meters)
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Strips Guard Z-Wave 700 Door/Window Sensor, with Magnet is built to perform in any type of environment. The sensor is water resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Guard 700 is built for consistent and reliable reporting of movement throughout your home.
Installing the sensor is easy; all it needs is a piece of tape to secure it into your preferred position and a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor
- Cleaning Sachet
- Quick Start Guide
- Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
- As of 4/1/22 these Z-Wave 700 series devices do not work with SmartThings brand controllers until Smartthings updates their firmware to support OTA.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1101022
- EAN: 7350088520444
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Magnet Sensor
- Tamper Alert
- LED indicator
- Z-Wave Notifications:
- Basic reporting types
- Range: Up to 40 (300 feet) meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 3.0 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.22 D in)
- Magnet A: 30 H x 11 W x 1 D mm (1.18 x 0.43 x 0.4 in)
- Magnet B: Dia 12 x 3 H mm (0.47 x 0.11 in)
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years.
- Magnetic Range: 15mm (0.59 in)
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
»Sensative Strips 1101022 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101022 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101022 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101022 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Warranty (.pdf)