Sensative Strips Family 3-Pack, Z-Wave Plus
Add Complete Z-Wave Security Anywhere In Your Home
Protect and monitor your home with the Sensative Strips Family 3-Pack, Z-Wave Plus. This sensor kit includes 3 ultra-thin Sensative Strips Sensors, 1 door/window sensor, 1 temperature and light sensor, 1 water and temperature sensor, and mounting hardware to add complete security coverage to your home.
- Ultra-thin Z-Wave Plus sensors alert you when events are triggered
- Strips Guard Door/Window sensor fits within frame and alerts you when objects are opened or closed
- Strips Drip sensor notifies you when water leaks or freezing temperatures are detected, as well as ambient light status
- Strips Comfort temperature and light sensor triggers alerts and scenes when set points are reached
- Discreet design allows for seamless installation in indoor or outdoor applications
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 131 feet (40 meters)
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Strips Guard is a Z-Wave Plus magnetic contact sensor that monitors doors, windows, and open/close objects using its revolutionary ultra-thin design to avoid detection and allow for universal installation.
The Strips Drip is a Z-Wave Plus ultra-thin water, temperature, and light sensor that notifies you when leaks or freezing water temperatures are detected, as well as ambient room temperature and light levels. The miniscule design of this Z-Wave water leak and freeze sensor allows it to be installed where other leak sensors can't fit, ensuring that you have the most complete safety coverage within your home.
The Strips Comfort is an ultra-thin Z-Wave indoor/outdoor temperature and light sensor that delivers accurate reports of your home in order to trigger automation or security scenes while staying hidden away in a discreet manner. Use the sensor to check on the status of a specific room in your home, or program your Z-Wave controller to trigger automation scenes such as turning on lights or AC units when the sensor reports a specific temperature or light level.
Strips Sensors are built to perform in any type of environment. They are water resistant, able to withstand extreme temperatures, and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Installing a Strips Sensor is easy. All you need is a piece of tape or mounting hardware to secure it into your preferred position and a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Sensors are built for consistent and reliable reporting of movement throughout your home.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Guard Door/Window Sensor
- Comfort Temperature and Light Sensor
- Drip Water and Temperature Sensor
- (3) Cleaning Sachets
- (3) Magnets
- (2) Screws'Plugs
- (2) Mounting Plates
- (3) Manuals
- (3) Quick Start Guides
NOTE: Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: PAC11002
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Z-Wave Notifications: Binary, Notification, and Basic reporting types
- Range: Up to 40 (131 feet) meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Magnetic Range: 15mm (0.59 in)
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Strips Guard Dimensions:
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 5.7 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.22 D in)
- Magnet A: 30 H x 11 W x 1 D mm (1.18 x 0.43 x 0.4 in)
- Magnet B: Dia 12 x 3 H mm (0.47 x 0.12 in)
- Comfort and Drip Sensor Dimensions:
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 3 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.12 D in)
- Mounting: 193 x 14.7 x 2.7 mm (7.60 H x 0.58 W x 0.11 D in)
- Comfort and Drip Sensor Temperature Accuracy Ranges:
- ± 2 °C between -20 to 0°C (-4 to 32°F)
- ± 1 °C between 0 to 30°C (32 to 86°F)
- ± 2 °C between 30 to 60°C (86 to 140°F)
- Comfort Ambient Light Reporting: 0 to 64000 LUX
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Warranty (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Warranty (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1101012 Guard Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Warranty (.pdf)