Sensative Strips Drip Water and Temperature Sensor, Z-Wave Plus, Gen5
The Perfect Sensor to Catch Leaks in Tight Spots
Know when water pools in hard to reach places with the Sensative Strips Drip Water and Temperature Sensor, Z-Wave. This Z-Wave Plus ultra-thin water, temperature, and light sensor notifies you when leaks or freezing water temperatures are detected, as well as ambient room temperature and light levels. The miniscule design of this Z-Wave water leak and freeze sensor allows it to be installed where other leak sensors can't fit, ensuring that you have the most complete safety coverage within your home. Once the smallest drop of liquid is detected, or water temperatures drop into freezing levels, the Strips Drip will send a signal to your Z-Wave controller to notify you of the potential danger.
- Ultra-thin Z-Wave Plus sensor notifies you when water leaks or freezing temperatures are detected
- Senses water on most hard surfaces in 1-100% increments
- Included temperature and light sensors monitor ambient temperature and light
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 131 feet (40 meters)
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Strips Drip Water and Temperature Sensor construction allows for universal installation and is built to perform in any type of environment. The Z-Wave water leak and freeze sensor is water resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, senses moisture percentage, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Drip is built for consistent and reliable reporting throughout your home.
Installing the Strips Drip Sensor is simple. The Z-Wave water leak and freeze sensor comes with mounting hardware to secure it into your preferred location and it only needs a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Screws & Plugs
- Mounting Plate
- Cleaning Sachet
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1102012/2
- EAN: 7350088520079
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Leak detection alarm
- Ambient light reporting (0 to 64000 LUX)
- Temperature reporting and alarm
- Z-Wave Notifications:
- Basic reporting types
- Temperature Accuracy Ranges:
- ± 2 °C between -20 to 0°C (-4 to 32°F)
- ± 1 °C between 0 to 30°C (32 to 86°F)
- ± 2 °C between 30 to 60°C (86 to 140°F)
- Range: Up to 40 meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 3 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.12 D in)
- Mounting: 193 x 14.7 x 2.7 mm (7.60 H x 0.58 W x 0.11 D in)
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years.
- Magnetic Range: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/2 Drip Z-Wave Water and Temperature Sensor Warranty (.pdf)