Sensative Strips Comfort Temperature and Light Sensor, Z-Wave Plus, Gen5
Add Discreet Ultra-Thin Sensors To Watch Your Home
Always know the comfort levels in your home with the Sensative Strips Comfort Temperature and Light Sensor, Z-Wave. This ultra-thin Z-Wave indoor/outdoor temperature and light sensor delivers accurate reports of your home in order to trigger automation or security scenes while staying hidden away in a discreet manner. Use the sensor to check on the status of a specific room in your home, or program your Z-Wave controller to trigger automation scenes such as turning on lights or AC units when the sensor reports a specific temperature or light level.
- Ultra-thin temperature and light sensor triggers alerts and scenes when set points are reached
- Discreet design allows for universal installation anywhere within and around your home
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 131 feet (40 meters)
- Water and temperature resistance ensures reliable performance in indoor or outdoor applications
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Strips Comfort Z-Wave indoor/outdoor temperature and light sensor it is built to endure and perform in any type of environment. The sensor is water resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Comfort is built for consistent and reliable reporting throughout your home.
Installing the Strips Comfort Sensor is quick and easy. The Z-Wave indoor/outdoor temperature and light sensor comes with mounting hardware to secure it into your preferred location and it only needs a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Screw & Plugs
- Mounting Plate
- Cleaning Sachet
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: 1102012/1
- EAN: 7350088520062
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Temperature reporting & alarms
- Accuracy: ~0.5 degrees C
- Ambient light reporting (0 to 64000 LUX)
- Z-Wave Notifications:
- Basic reporting types
- Range: Up to 40 meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 3 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.12 D in)
- Mounting: 193 x 14.7 x 2.7 mm (7.60 H x 0.58 W x 0.11 D in)
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years.
- Magnetic Range: 15mm
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 1102012/1 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Warranty (.pdf)