Sensative Strips Comfort 700 Temperature, Humidity & Light Sensor, with Magnet
Add Discreet Ultra-Thin Sensors To Watch Your Home
Always know the comfort levels in your home with the Sensative Strips Comfort 700 Temperature, Humidity & Light Sensor, with Magnet. This ultra-thin Z-Wave indoor/outdoor temperature and light sensor delivers accurate reports of your home in order to trigger automation or security scenes while staying hidden away in a discreet manner. Use the sensor to check on the status of a specific room in your home, or program your Z-Wave controller to trigger automation scenes such as turning on lights or AC units when the sensor reports a specific temperature or light level.
- Ultra-thin temperature, humidity, and light sensor triggers alerts and scenes when set points are reached
- Discreet design allows for universal installation anywhere within and around your home
- Communicates with Z-Wave devices up to 300 feet (100 meters)
- +Switch sliding switch adds a button to Strips sensors for controlling IoT devices and scenarios
- Water and temperature resistance ensures reliable performance in indoor or outdoor applications
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers, plus Ring, Raspberry Pi, SmartThings, and more
- Up to 10 years battery life
The Sensative Strips Comfort 700 Temperature, Humidity & Light Sensor, with Magnet is built to endure and perform in any type of environment. The sensor is water resistant, withstands extreme temperatures, and is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a battery life of up to 10 years, the Strips Comfort 700 is built for consistent and reliable reporting throughout your home.
The Strips Comfort 700 Sensor includes a free Sensative +Switch. This optional accessory for Sensative Strips adds On/Off button functionality to Sensative Strips, allowing you to combine additional automated functions to your Z-Wave network. The +Switch can be used to turn programmed connected devices On/Off, activate/deactivate a specific scene or device, or switch between two scenes such as "Home" or "Away".
Installing the Strips Comfort 700 Sensor, with Magnet comes with mounting hardware to secure it into your preferred location and it only needs a few seconds to be added to your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Mounting Plate
- Cleaning Sachet
- Quick Start Guide
- Compatible Z-Wave controller or hub sold separately.
- As of 4/1/22 these Z-Wave 700 series devices do not work with SmartThings brand controllers until Smartthings updates their firmware to support OTA.
Sensative: Empowered By Data
Since 2015, Sensative has been an innovator in the smart home market, designing unique and elegant products to make life at home easier, safer, and smarter. With an ultra thin design, Sensative Strip Sensors can be installed discreetly and seamlessly without being obtrusive to the eye.
- Manufacturer Part #: 11020221
- EAN: 7350088520567
- Frequency: 908.4/916 MHz
- Temperature reporting & alarms
- Accuracy: ~0.5 degrees C
- Ambient light reporting (0 to 64000 LUX)
- Z-Wave Notifications:
- Basic reporting types
- Range: Up to 100 meters, signal may be extended up to 150m with Z-Wave repeaters
- Sensor: 195 H x 15 W x 3 D mm (7.68 H x 0.59 W x 0.11 D in)
- Mounting: 193 x 14.7 x 2.7 mm (7.60 H x 0.58 W x 0.11 D in)
- Operating Conditions: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Power Supply: Built-in LiMnO2 battery. Lasts up to 10 years.
- Magnetic Range: 15mm
- Wake Up Intervals: 30mins to 24 hours (default 24H)
»Sensative Strips 11020221 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 11020221 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 11020221 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Sensative Strips 11020221 Comfort Z-Wave Temperature and Light Sensor Warranty (.pdf)