Sensaphone FGD-0102 Temperature Sensor, 10K
Monitor Temperatures in Wet, Dirty Areas
Great for use in wet, dirty environments, the Sensaphone FGD-0102 Temperature Sensor (10K) can be mounted up to 12 feet away from your Sensaphone controller to report back temperatures. This sensor detects temperatures ranging from -20° to 176° F (-28° to 80° C). You can also set high and low temperature limits and program the sensor to trigger an alert when either limit is exceeded.
- Temperature Sensor
- 24-Gauge Wire, 12’
- Mounting Hardware
Note: Not designed for submersion.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you’ll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-0102
- Sensor Temperature Range: -20° to 176° F (-28° to 80° C)
- Accuracy: ± 1° F (±0.56° C)
- Connection: Hardwired
- Dimensions: 12 feet of wire (3.5m)
- Sensor Series: 10K Series
- Compatibility: Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600, CELL682, Sentinel, Express II, 2000 and SCADA 3000