Sensaphone FGD-0107 Temperature Sensor with Glass Bead Vial, 2.8K
Highly Recommended For Every Cold Storage Application
The Sensaphone Temperature Sensor with Glass Bead Vial (FGD-0107) is ideal for cold storage temperature monitoring. The vial buffers any momentary fluctuations that may cause a preliminary alarm dial-out, such as defrost cycles, opening of doors, and fans circulating air. The glass beads slow the response time of the sensor, allowing normal daily operations to occur without having an alarm initiated. This is a highly recommended sensor for any cold storage application.
- Temperature sensor with glass bead vial
- 12 Ft. wire
- Installation instructions
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Sensaphone 400, 800: -20° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600: -109° to 115° F (-85° to 57° C)
- Sensaphone 2000: -125° to 124° F (-87° to 51° C)
- Sensaphone Express II: -85° to 200° F (-65° to 93° C)